post 8!

Jin.who

liked by @sanhanana @rocky_sweg + 3500 others

Jin.who thinking about you ❤️

comments disabled

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

A yelp echoed through the apartment a few minutes after jinwoos latest post on Instagram, and a couple of minutes later his two roomates shuffled into the living room, confusion clearly written on their faces.

"hyung? awho are you thinking about?" there was, for some odd reason, concern evident in Minhyuks voice, Moon bin nodded along to what was being spoken. 

"I'm not thinking of anyone," jinwoo lied, "I was just you know trying to be some what aesthetic?"

Both minhyuk and moon bin nodded, not speaking a word, but the two still seemed unhappy with the older boys answer, "what is it guys? why do you look worried?" jinwoo asked, slightly confused by their behaviour.

"Well hyung, you've just seemed kind of sad these past few days and we were just worried, but if you're fine then we're fine." moon bin explained the situation to the older.

"And if you are feeling down and you don't want to talk about it, maybe we can go for ice cream? to take your mind off of the situation that's causing this?" minhyuk asked.

 Both minhyuk and moon bin had known that their best friend would say nothing was bothering him even if he wasn't okay. 

So the two had planned out what they were going to say to him, and decided on dragging him out of the house to his favorite ice cream shop to  make him feel better.

"I mean I can't say no to getting Ice cream, can I?" jinwoo spoke with a small grin.

Smiles burst on the two younger boys faces, and with in a minute of jinwoos words they were rushing out of the living room, yelling about having to get ready.

With a soft shake of his head, jinwoo sat up, although those two boys could be a handful sometimes, he definitely could not ask for a better set of best friends.

Jinwoos phone lit up with a notification, startling the boy. he smiled as he saw that the message was from myungjun, the boy he'd been missing.