Post 50!

Themoons_trashbin

liked by @ sanhanana @ Jin

liked by @ sanhanana @ Jin.who @ Myung.duckie + 20098 more

Themoons_trashbin sooo I ended up staying over, we fell asleep half way through the movie so what could we do..

Sorry @ Jin.who

view all comments

Jin.who at this point it's expected of you

sanhanana weren't you wearing a different outfit last night? And your glasses??
Themoons_trashbin ah I have a stash of my stuff+ an extra pair of glasses over at Dongmin's place..
Jin.who at this point you should just move in, I mean you spend most of your time there anyways, and you'd have your (hopefully not dead) garden you'd always dreamed of.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Dongmin let out a small chuckle as he read the comments over Bin's shoulder, "you know Jinwoo hyung isn't wrong, it would be a lot easier if you did just move in," Dongmin trailed off, leaving the sentence floating between the two.

"I mean I'd love to, and since half my stuff is already here it wouldn't really be that hard," Bin's words held an inquisitive tone, almost as if he was unsure of what was being implied in the conversation.

A comfortable silence hung in the air for a few minutes before Dongmin scooted closer (if that was even possible) to Bin, a soft smile on his face, "well then do you want to move in?"

Bin leaned back and gave the other boys cheek a soft kiss before mumbling a soft, "I would love to."

Bin then clicked his phone on again and began typing out his reply to jinwoo, 'maybe that's just what I'll do.'

THE END