10

Merlin found himself completely embraced.

He could feel Arthur's anger as he hungrily kissed him.

"Arthur-" Merlin tried to spit out, but Arthur kept kissing him in the hopes of his silence, "whats- whats happened?"

"God, won't you just shut up and let me enjoy your company?" He said it and smiled with his usual arrogance.
Arthur brushed his thumb over Merlin's bottom lip.

Merlin knew he shouldn't push it now. Arthur was tough to crack, and this moment was so completely perfect otherwise, he just wanted to let it be for a while. He felt the prince's chest rising and falling under him.

Merlin tore off his shirt and neckerchief. He wanted to feel so much closer to Arthur.

He kissed Arthur's lips and then moved to his jaw. Arthur let out a heavy breath, and brought his strong arms around to hold him close.

One hand tangled itself in the dark locks, and the other raked its fingernails up his back.

Merlin could feel parts of Arthur growing somewhere underneath his body. The thought of Arthur becoming aroused at the prospect of him of all people was very arousing.

Merlin had been dreaming of this moment for a long time. Certainly the past few days had been interesting, although he never let his mind run too much farther than what was deemed inappropriate in this way... or at least he hadn't let himself think upon it as often as he would have liked.

He loved Arthur, far more than he was allowed to. He wanted to show him.

Merlin sunk down lower, scraping Arthur's neck with his teeth. Kissing and sucking as he had once seen when his friends had brought him to a whorehouse a year ago. Undoubtedly leaving what will be confusing bruises in the morning.

Merlin really was new to this game. He had only relatively recently decided that he didn't appreciate women in the same way he did men. Although he had not discovered this until after a heavy petting session with a village girl.

Merlin sunk farther south, which being on top, brought his rear end up. This prompted a hard smack on the ass and a mischievous smile from Arthur.

Merlin sat up, amused.
In a very serious voice he said, " you shouldn't have done that."

"And why's that?" Arthur, challenging him.

Merlin didn't respond. Instead he straddled the prince. He moved his hips back slightly, and raised an entertained eyebrow.

Then, he grinded hard against Arthur's groin and navel. Arthur moaned louder than he meant to. With that Merlin leaned in so close that Arthur could feel his breath on his check and with a sneer he said, "That's why."

"Oh god," he huffed, "Again."

And Merlin obeyed.