[01:16]

|| THIRD PERSON ||
part two

despite the clear as day excitement and utter lust lacing through jungkook's veins, nothing could deny the amount of hesitation he still rightfully possessed.

it might seem crazy to think about, but yes, jungkook was nervous by the words his boyfriend seduced him with. his only hope was that they were still genuine.

he wanted jimin saying it because it was true, not because he wanted to convince the latter.

jungkook very much liked being rode, it was one of his favorite positions, though he still happily tossed that aside the minute he knew it'd bring pain and discomfort for the boy who used to be blonde.

now the wonder of why he ever changed his mind and wanted to try it now was through and through in his thoughts.

to a certain extent, yes, Jungkook agreed with him.

jimin definitely used to be more brittle as compared to his improving body and it's secure development, that he couldn't deny.

but now, I mean.. jimin won't regret this, will he?

his body could definitely put up a fight with something like this if need be. the boy had definition surrounding his entire lower half, he's been working out, getting toned.

his legs were roughly the same size, now it was due to owning more muscle and strength. even his upper body was less faint and petite, it was just lean.

that's only because it's his natural build, though.

maybe now that he thought about it, he doesn't necessarily wanna disbelieve his boyfriend's argument. he surely held some truth to it.

that's why he decided he'd at least let them try it out.

if he noticed it was still painful for him or caused discomfort, he'd take over and put a stop to it.

for now, he didn't wanna be the reason jimin started doubting himself or his abilities anymore. it doesn't hurt to let him have fun and try new things he's confident in being able to handle.

jimin was without a doubt the sexiest thing when he stepped up like this every now and then.

jungkook couldn't imagine how much hotter it'd be if he finally rode him.

the words soon flew out of his mouth like a sultry river, his entire length now throbbing with arousal.

jimin smirked at the words spoken to him. he put a pause on stroking his boyfriend and instead repositioned his body to nearly straddle over it.

his body went into autopilot mode. he grazed the defined front of the younger, staying perched over his groin.

jungkook nearly moaned right then and there. it drove him ballistic the way the latter teased him.

before anything could start just yet, jungkook set his grip from around the latter's hips to slowly gripping his thighs.

the whole atmosphere around them changed like a song in the night club.

jimin knew that jungkook wouldn't hurt him. he didn't have a reason to be scared anymore.

he could enjoy this for once.

"let me know if anything hurts babe," the younger still assured anyways, sending waves of tingles down the latter's body as he caressed the thick skin surrounding his sides.

instead of responding, jimin simply nodded, figuring there'd be no need yet still wouldn't refrain if there was.

geez, why'd he have to be with such a sweetheart?