[00:30]

|| THIRD PERSON ||

"are you ready to go eat now?" jimin giggled as they walked through the warm sand, hand completely being overtaken by the larger one belonging to his boyfriend.

jungkook turned around, luring the blonde into his grasp, one hand resting on his lower back and the other keeping the blowing hair out of his sparking eyes.

instead of responding, the younger leant forward, now cupping the latter's face before connecting their lips.

the soft breeze coursed through their stances, leaving the two of them breathless. the sun prepared to set off in the distance, mirroring the flowing soft waters.

jimin's skin burnt the heat of a thousand sun's at the latter's subtle touch. he could already feel the heavy blush tinting his cheeks once they pulled back.

"thanks for giving me two amazing days with you, baby. you're the best gift I could've ever asked for," jungkook started, giving the latter a quick temple kiss before re-grabbing his hand. "let's go get whatever you want, princess."

|| || ||

jimin took a deep breath as they entered the darkly lit restaurant. his heart was racing more than he'd usually like to admit and he didn't know why.

all of this was for jungkook, why was he nervous? he had no idea.

he sucked in the air he was already trying to hold in, now starting to lead the younger out to the patio.

he felt himself easing once he saw all the familiar faces. a giant smile edged along his lips at the sight of taehyung, nayeon, yoongi, namjoon, hoseok, and seokjin, then faltered the second he saw..

well actually, he didn't know her name.

but just one glance was enough to make him freeze.

she was undoubtedly one of the more beautiful women he's seen in his life. the way her hair framed her face made it seem so effortless and perfect, like she didn't even have to try.

her long sleek legs were intimidating to him, he could never compare with those. she looked toned and long, he just looked full and compressed.

her eyes were thin just like his, instead of a sparkle they had a whole gleam. the pair of eyelashes she owned easily made her look innocent. she was pretty in every way possible, nothing about her seemed under-kept.

especially her frame.

god.. she was nearly just as curvy as jimin. her whole build was just.. perfect. he suddenly didn't know how to react, he was utterly speechless.

as was his boyfriend.

"jungkook," nayeon suddenly gleed, cutting jimin out of his thoughts as her own pair of bunny teeth displayed in her wide smile, leading the mystery girl over to him. "I have a surprise for you."

the blonde looked up to his boyfriend, falling majorly discouraged at his reaction to the gesture.

jungkook's lips were barely agape with eyes full of stars.

he was easily looking at her the same way a jewel theft looks at a diamond- in pure awe. he must've really missed her.

jimin suddenly felt like he might get sick later.

the beautiful brunette approached the younger boy, instantly putting on a perfect smile as she engulfed the boy in her arms.

"guk-ah," she giggled, nestling into his tight hold, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. "hi handsome boy."