Take A Chance On Me

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey, I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey, I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie
If you put me to the test if you let me try

Joe refused to leave the bedroom. No, seriously, he was deadass set on never leaving his work desk (now that it was moved into the bedroom instead of his office, which was turned into a nursery).

For the most part, Ben lived with this fact. Joe was mere weeks from his scheduled C-section and probably felt so uncomfortable with the baby pressing on every organ. Still, he could go somewhere. Ben would make sure he was clothed well enough for no one to notice that he was about to burst. Ben would hold his hand proudly and drive him to every bathroom in downtown NYC. Nope. Joe was set to finish a draft of a screenplay he had started about a month after Joe and Ben decided to work things out and co-parent. Joe worked hard to prevent Ben from seeing, which sometimes worried the blond.

And it was fine. Ben got a new modeling gig with Adidas. He was even acting in a commercial or two for the company. After his second day on the job, Ben made sure to bring home new Adidas for his boyfriend, himself and the baby. Ugh, baby shoes were the cutest. So small.

But still, Ben wasn't satisfied. And yes, he can be a bit much but it was out of love. Besides, he really needed to talk to Joe about something and perhaps, if he did something. Something out of the ordinary, it would get his boyfriend out of his funk.

Ben spent hours between shoots and during hair and makeup figuring out what he was going to do. Then, during one photo shoot where he was to help recreate the Live Aid scene of the band, Queen, Ben got it. "Hey mate. Do you mind if I take this outfit home?"

The director of the shoot shrugged, "Keep it. And take the Freddie one too. Not like they're anything special. That John Deacon shirt -- now that was hard to find." The director remarked and Ben murmured a quick thanks before running to set up his plan of action.

Before heading home, Ben swung by Rami's place uptown. He got the Freddie attire, why not give it to a pal, still recovering from his penial mishap. Now, Rami also loved Queen and dreamed of one day making a biopic of the band. His favorite was Freddie because both men came from immigrant families and also thought they were the most gorgeous thing to ever walked the planet.

Sometime after midnight, Ben would receive a text from Lucy saying that Ben has to stay far away from Rami. First the penis pump and now the Freddie attire. Apparently, Rami used gorilla glue to stick the Freddie mustache to his face instead of proper hair glue. Hopefully, Lucy likes guys with an injured penis and a mustache...

Now, Ben remembered a time when Joe was talking about his favorite musicians during a playful round of "What shall we have Alexa play?" It was very early in their new relationship. About a week after their screaming match in the park.

Ben was kissing down Joe's neck, finding a spot to give Joe a hickey while Joe asked Alexa to switch from playing Disney to Queen. "Great band." Ben murmured into Joe's neck. Joe rubbed his hand on the top of Ben's thigh. "The best. So talented. And so ugh. That Roger Taylor could top me any day."