D E L E T E D S C E N E S

Ben and Joe have a bit of a tea party with their little girl:

"Joe...get out of the loo. Your tea is getting cold." Ben announced from his daughter's room, scrunched into a chair that was too small for either grown men, but perfect for their little girl.

"Ba...ba. Your hat." The strawberry blond beauty placed a straw hat with a flower in the middle on top of his Papa's head, "Thank you, my love."

"And what am I? Chopped liver?" Joe questioned, directing his comment in two directions, one at his daughter, who had yet to choose a hat for him and to his husband, who called Clara his love instead of Joe.

"I can have more than one love, you know."

Joe fake gasped, in time for his daughter to shove a silver-sparkly fedora-type hat on top of his cranium, "Thank you, princess."

"Daddy...it's cold. Drink it." She whined, pointing at the empty teacup next to her father's seat. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I know it's not polite to be late to a tea party."

Ben shrugged, "It's fine...you are American. We will let it slide." The blond took a "sip" of his daughter's drink and turned to her in astonishment, "I still can't get over how good this is, baby girl. Bloody fantastic."

"Bloody fantastic!" She repeated in a perfect British accent.

"Have I transported to the U.K., I—" Joe sat astonished as he usually is when his daughter or husband sounded so incredibly British that it made him almost cringe. But it's fine. It was one of the strange things he loved about them. Though it didn't stop him from wonder what kind accent and attitude any of their future babies would possess...

Ben and Clara have one last Papa/Daughter day before JJ arrives:

Ben was mere days from delivering. He was feeling well but still huge. Of course, if you are less than a month from delivering, you'll look and feel huge and that was exactly it. On the other hand, as opposed to his husband, he loved being pregnant. There was something about carrying a miracle that he was truly going to miss when JJ came. Yet soon the miracle was going to be out in the world and that was quite astonishing too. Either way, it would be a win-win for the blond.

Joe was a bit ambivalent about going on-set today, leaving a 9-month pregnant husband with their 3-year-old, but the blond assured him that he had this. After all, this would probably be the last day for a papa-daughter day and he couldn't pass that up.

After he let her sleep late, kissing his husband good-bye for the day, he set up the living room for cereal and cartoons. She squealed when the blankets were set up on the floor of the room instead of the couch. Clara informed her Papa that she didn't need pillows because she was perfectly fine using her Papa's stomach and he let out a hardy chuckle at that.

Yes, it was difficult for Ben to stand up after they giggled and made comments about the two-hour-long binge of cartoon classics but it was worth it.

After cartoons, Ben took her and Frankie to the local playground where they could run around. Of course, Clara needed to tell all her neighborhood friends about how, in a few days, her Papa was going to give her a baby brother. Half of them didn't believe her until she pointed to a very round looking blond man on the park bench adjacent from the swings. Needless to say, by the time the two left for ice cream, Ben had a swarm of kid fans asking to touch his stomach. Ben allowed the little kids he knew from the neighborhood but stopped at any kids he didn't know.

"Do you want to order for us, love?" Ben questioned, giving her a $5 to buy ice cream. She loved being so independent and everyone around loved how independent she was for such a little one, so she often got perks for being so damn cute and spunky.