005

Zach is in Canada for prom. My mom said he can stay with us but he's on the couch or in my hammock in my room. I said he can sleep in my bed and I'll be in the hammock. It's comfy I've spent the past few nights there cause I was FaceTiming Zach. He told me to get in bed but I didn't want to I was warm and comfy.

"You excited." My mom asked standing beside me.

"Yeah." I smiled. I had my normal makeup mascara foundation and eyeliner. I had black ripped jeans on with fishnets under and my black thrasher vans and a white thrasher shirt. My hair was natural really curly but in a ponytail.

"Your really short today why is that." She asked and I smiled.

"Your no weird how do I look short today I've been 4'11 for like two years." I laughed and she rubbed my back.

"Is flight just landed he'll be here any second." She smiled and I fanned myself.

"Your making me nervous and I sweat when I'm nervous don't do that." I sighed and she played with my ponytail. My brother started recording.

"Look to the left a little Aaron." Caleb smiled and I looked to the left seeing Zach glance at his phone then put it in his sweatpants pocket. I smile and run to him. He looked up at me and smiled and caught me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey." He smiled looking at me.

"Hey." I giggled and put my feet on the ground.

"Thought you'd be-."

"I swear I'll hit you if you say taller." I sighed and laughed.

"Well I was but no someone likes to hit people." He laughed and hugged me tighter and I put my head on his chest.

"You know your gonna have makeup on your shirt." I smiled and he kissed the top of my head.

"I don't care." He chuckled and I looked up at him. "Your adorable you know that."

"You make me feel five stop."

"Scared to blush." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Nope."I giggled.

"I bet your tired Zach how bout let go of my sister and we can-."

"Caleb take another step closer and you'll never step foot on the field again." I said not even looking at him.

"Okay no need to be a bit-."

"Caleb stop or your father will make you do drills till midnight again." My mom said in that motherly tone. "I have to make dinner so we should get back."

"Fine." I sighed and I let go of Zach and he let go of me and we walked to the car. He had his arm around my shoulder and I hand mine around his waist.