008

"Sweets." Zach whispered grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Yeah." I smile looking up at him.

"I'm not leaving."

"What." I asked confused.

"When I go back to la i won't stop doing the constant i promise." He smiled kissing my hand.

"Really." I smile sitting up and climbing in his lap straddling his waist.

"Really." He smiled cupping the sides of my face and kissed me. Our first kiss. The best first kiss in the world. I never want this moment to end. He's been here almost 2 days. I'm his girlfriend he's my boyfriend best friend prom date and the best at anything.

"Woah." We whispered in sync when we pulled away.

"Damn." He mumbled and I kissed him again. Felt just as good. I pulled away and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Wanna sneak out." I smile and he shook his head.

"Your parents have to keep liking me if I'm gonna stick around." He chuckled and I nodded.

"You excited for prom tomorrow." I asked and he nodded. "Wow every time I'd ask my ex he'd say eh."

"Well is my name Collin or am I your ex no I am Zach and I am your boyfriend who asked you to prom after knowing you for like a week and two days." He chuckled and I smiled.

"True." I smiled and put my head on his chest. He scratched my back and kissed the top of my head.

I woke up in Zach's arms him playing with my hair.

"Good morning sweets." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Good morning Zachary." I smiled looking up at him.

"Is it a good morning."

"Only cause I'm in your arms." I smiled cuddling up to him.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready." He chuckled.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled and he lightly scratch my arm.

Five minutes later

"Baby your moms calling you." Zach chuckled. I sighed and hopped off my bed and walked downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and my mom handed me coffee.

"Thank." I smiled tiredly.

"Give this one to Zach didn't know what to get him so I got him the same thing." She smiled and I nodded.

"We like te same thing don't worry." I chuckled and walked upstairs. I sat on the bed and handed Zach his drink.

"Tired." He asked and I nodded.

"What time did I go to sleep." I asked him and he laughed.

"Like 11 but you did wake up twice to go to the kitchen but came back with nothing each time." He laughed.

"I sleep walk." I smile and he looked at me crazy. "Only when I'm nervous."

"Oh really so your nervous." He smiled.

"Only cause it was my first time cuddling with a guy and sleeping in the same bed my dad would kill me if he found out." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me that."

"Okay I have to take a shower." I smiled getting off the bed.

"Your gonna drink your coffee in the shower."

"Yep." I smiled and walked to the bathroom.