027 (interview)

"I'm here with why don't we and Zach Herron's girlfriend Megan brook." The interviewer said in her British accent. "Okay so actually I have a real question for Megan that isn't one of the fans questions but Megan this might be a little personal is anyone in your family from England you look like you could be from England."

"Oh shoot like actually I have no clue maybe but a lot of people ask if I'm from Ireland because I'm a red head I get a lot of people confused I know nothing about my history." I chuckled and she nodded.

"Okay well I have a game of 8 questions you guys ready." She asked and we nodded.

1. Is there something you're keeping from your fans? If so what is it?

"Mmmm I don't know couple are we keeping something from our fans." Jonah asked looking at me and Zach.

"Um well you see we are engaged but I made a deal with jack that we won't get married till we're 20." Zach laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Well congratulations but why did you make a deal with Jack." She asked and we scratched the back of our neck.

"Well her dad doesn't necessarily have me on his good side because I didn't propose with a big gesture and she's not going to college because of me." Zach laughed scratching his eyebrow.

"Okay not because of you I'd just rather travel the world with Zach right now than in like 5 years and having to write about every place I go to." I sighed and she nodded.

2. When was the moment you realized you loved each other?

"Prom night easy." Zach smiled and I nodded.

"And when he surprised me at graduation that was so unexpected." I giggled while playing with my ponytail.

3. Is there anything about the music you can talk about?

"All we can say is that it's gonna be fire and we're cooking on high." Corbyn laughed and all the guys laughed.

4. What's your go to song right now?

beautiful girl by post Malone because it would be me if Megan broke up with me." Zach said while looking at me and smiling.

"murder on my mind by ynw Melly" jack smiled.

"mopstick by juice" Corbyn chuckled lightly and went back to playing with his hoodie strings.

"I don't care by ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber" Daniel smiled.

"earth by lil dicky just cause it's funny." Jonah laughed.

"Am I even allowed to say mine like um." I laughed and they nodded.

"I mean it's a song so yeah." Zach laughed and I raised my eyes.

"You don't know what song I'm talking about right." I asked and he nodded.

"That song you by Jacquees." He asked and I nodded.

"You do know how dirty that song is right Megan." Corbyn asked and I nodded.

"Fun fact the first night Zach and I FaceTimed he sang that song to me and I would say something but I'm not allowed to say that." I smiled and Zach nodded.

"That is true and it describes prom night word for word at the beginning and if you haven't already listened the song don't until you're older."Zach smiled.

5. How is it living with a girl?

"Is that for Zach or all of us." Jack asked.

"All of you." She replied and they nodded.

"Well it always smells really good in Zach's bathroom now and Zach's room in cleaner and the house is clean when we leave to go to the studio but Megan's really lazy so I have a feeling that she's hiring someone." Jack laughed and I shook my head.

"I get bored."

"I can't find my shoes." Corbyn laughed.

"You can't find your shoes because you take them off in every corner of the house so not my fault." I laughed.

"She wears my hoodies to sleep and she's stole like five pairs of my joggers that she can't fit because she is a legit midget even her parents say she is." Zach laughed and i nodded.

"I'm the shortest person in my whole family." I laughed.

6. Any big plans for the couples future?

"Wedding when we're 20 then kids someday and buying a apartment maybe a house sometime in the next year." Zach sighed and I nodded.

"I like living with the guys but we need privacy because Daniel can't knock he walks in on me changing almost everyday."

"Lock the door." Daniel growled and I threw my hand up and then back down.

"Smart idea how did I not think of that you broke the lock like the third day I was there." I growled and Zach shook his head.

"He ruined the first I love you still haven't forgive him." Zach sighed and I laughed.

7. If there was a fire what would you grab first?

"Megan." Zach said smiling.

"I would say Zach but he already grabbed me so phones they stay on the bed or on the little nightstand." I smiled. The rest of the boys said phones and laptops.

8. How does your family feel about each other?

"So my mom and brother love Zach but my dad hates him." I smiled and Zach nodded.

"My whole family loves her absolutely adore her I get it I mean I adore my sweets." Zach smiled putting his head on my shoulder.

"Okay so last question trust you two obviously trust each other but do you two go through each other's phones." She asked and we nodded.

"Everyday we always have each other's phones and it's not that we don't trust each other it's just that we talk to the same people like right now she has my phone and I have hers." Zach laughed pulling my phone from his front pocket.