016

"How come every time I walk in the bathroom you're in here fixing your makeup that you don't need." Zach said walking in the bathroom.

"Um well I want to look good for my baby." I smiled looking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"No you can't use my line sweets." He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. "Are you ready to go."

"When are we going to have us time." I asked and he sighed leaning on the counter pulling me in between his legs.

"Well we could always stay at a hotel for a few days." He smiled placing a kiss on my neck.

"Mmm do you think we'll even make it to the hotel." I giggled moving my head over giving him more access.

"Maybe but most definitely we will have our time if we do." He mumbled against my skin sending chills down my spine.

"Okay then when." I asked and he looked up at me.

"Friday thru Tuesday." He asked and I nodded.

"Sounds perfect love." I smiled and kissed him.

"Can you make it to the hotel."

"I think I can contain myself." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Okay we'll see about that." He smiled lightly moving me from in between his legs and walked out.

"Zach you'll break before me and you know it." I said and he looked at me.

"Try me sweets." He smirked and I nodded.

"Oh just you wait Herron." I smiled walking out of the bathroom.

"Mmm just you wait one day you'll be a Herron to." He smiled and I raised my eyebrows.

"What if I say no."

"Then I'll stay with you everyday until you say yes." He smiled putting his shoes on.

"What makes you think-."

"Just give up Megan you're not going to win this battle you'll say yes eventually." He smiled and I nodded.

"I'll say yes the first time you ask me." I smiled walking over to him.

"So if I just pop up the question Megan Aaron Brook will you marry me you'll say..." He asked.

"Yes Zachary Dean Herron I will marry you." I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good now that that's settled movies sweets." He asked and I nodded.

"What movie are we watching." I asked and he looked at me.

"What do you want to watch."

"Nothing scary or sad." I smiled grabbing his bicep as we walked downstairs.

"I thought you liked scary movies."

"Oooo I love them but other people scream in the movies so I don't like watching them in the movie theater more like scary movies for at home." I giggled.

"Jonah crus at scary movies." Zach laughed as we walked past the guys.

"I do because their scary and I don't like being scared." Jonah laughed. "Where are you two kids going today."

"Movies." Zach sighed and grabbed his keys off the wall.

"Don't have to much fun we don't need a baby yet." Corbyn said while pointing at us.

"I mean we are engaged is a kid-."

"Wait when did you guys get engaged." Jack said looking at us confused.

"Uh two minutes ago." Zach said looking at his phone.

"That's not a proposal in your bedroom you're supposed to have a big gesture Zach what are you doing with your life oh and you said yes to that little baby face twig." Daniel exclaimed and I smiled.

"Yeah and I don't like big gestures and I didn't think you were serious." I chuckled looking up at Zach.

"Okay well you see it's not I was just wanting to freak the guys out." Zach laughed and pulled me out the front door.