The Oldest

I want to go out, Izzy said to her older brother

   Not now Iz, you know in this time Ma-

   I know, I know Maddy's are in our region in this time. I don't understand why we are scaring of them though.

   We are not scaring of them. It's just... we don't like them. Diego explained to his sister.

   We don't like pirates and sky's crew too?

   You are asking so much questions today. Besides *checks his clock* I think you have to sleep now. It is too late. Dad will be mad if you won't sleep. The older sibling tried to escape this conversation.

   Ugh! Okay but I will go out tomorrow.

   Okay you little thing but now *pushed her face to the pillow* sleep.Diego said than he stood up.

   You are going right? The littelest Devil asked.

   Sleep Izzy, seriously.

   One last thing, when will Celeste back? She asked before she yawned.

   I told you Izzy, she *sighed* she went to live her villanious happily ever after. I don't know when she'll be back. He tried to smile than left her sister in the room and go out.

Celeste was Diego and Izzy's older sister but she died two years ago, just before Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie went to Auradon. Izzy was too young to understand so everyone lied to her. Celeste was the oldest one. She was everyone's sister.(Even pirates' and sky's crew's too)But talking about Maddy, Celeste always wanted to connect with her and her crew but they were psycopaths.(I mean real psycopaths) Maddy was obssesed with Jay but Jay didn't like her because Maddy always harmed people for him. One day Jay wasn't feel very good and he went to Celeste to talk. After they talked she hugged Jay like usual. But this was the first time maddy saw it then she got really jealous and threated Jay with his family. Jay didn't listen her than Maddy started to can't stand Celeste. One day they were talking again. After their talk, Maddy poisoned Celeste. After that day, every year in Celeste's birtday, all the island do nothing to remember her. Talking abot the core 4 and their siblings, they had Celeste's rings (she was crazy about rings) and made them necklaces and never remove their necklaces. And also every year in her birthday, they went out in the night and lay down a realy random place and just watched the stars because one day Celeste told them to "when you look at stars, you always see what you lost". 

It was hard to deal with it. Mostly for Diego and Jay. Becouse, Diego was her brother and Jay always blamed himself. No one says "it was all becouse of you" but Jay. They never saw Maddy or her crew again and this was good for everyone.

 Hİ GUYS. SO I HOPE YOU'LL LİKE THAT. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THİS STORY. THANKS.                                                               :):):):):):):)(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: