A New Thing Happened

Uma's P.O.V

   WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE ESCAPED! I shouted to Harry and Shawn.

   I don't know, I turned my back for a second. When I turned back, she wasn't there. Harry said.

   I looked after her, but I couldn't smell something. She isn't near here. Shawn said.

   Amazing. Just because you two idiots, we need to explain this to an angry ex-thief and these kids. You.

 I pointed at Shawn.

   Take Harry and Cj with their crews. Search the south side of Isle. Me, Gil and our crews will look at the north side with Sky. Also Harry, make Harriet know about it. I WANT THESE GIRLS NOW! I shouted and whatched Shawn and Harry's lefts.

   Normally, I don't care what happened to Julia or that princess who was with Mal's when we kidnapped Ben. But this time, It is about Maddy. It is about Celeste and this time, none of us will fail.

BOMB!

Everyone stopped. This very loud bomb came from Maddy's hideout. (Where is in the south side)

 SHAWN! I shouted.

Already going. Then I saw Diego, Emma, Helena and Caleb coming.

   What the fuck was that?! Diego shouted.

   Harry and Cj took their crews and went to look what was that with Shawn. Then they will look at the rest of the south side while me Harry and Sky will searching the north side.

   We are coming too. Emma, Diego go with Shawn. Lena and I will go with Uma. Said Caleb.

   Wait wait wait. We all are going. Where is Lia? This time it was Emma.

   That stubborn girl, did what she want. I said.

   What is that meaning? Caleb asked.

   She escaped. I said.

   For once, she can't listen what we said right?! It was Diego. 

   Shouting here won't help something! There was a huge possibility that she won't listen to us and this would happen and we knew that. So can everyone please calm down?! Emma shouted to us.

   She is right. Diego, ho and look what bomb and let us know. And Caleb call Mal, Evie or Carlos and say the Lia situation. Saying it to Jay directly will so much dangerous. Helena said so calmly.

   Let's go kids. I said and we all left there.
      Harriet's P.O.V
We were on our way to Uma's ship with my crew. (Since I am not working with her, I have my own crew and own ship and territory.) Then I got a text from Harry, which exactly said;
   Maddy got Julia and we re going to see what that bomb was. Let ya know... We will be two groups. See ya later sis...

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT THE THINGS I AM PLANING FOR THIS STORY... OH YOU WILL LIKE IT. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE. SO *IN HARRY'S ACCENT* SEE YA LATER EVERYONE...