Second Lost

I don't have any songs for this chapter...

      Doug's P.O.V

 I saw Evie fainted... And the boy named Anthony pulls Lonnie to himself. I tried to hold her but I couldn't while Audrey was trying to wake Evie up. Then Maddy raised her hand up again and said; You are like me. You all are villain kids and dissapeared.

      Audrey's P.O.V

 I don't remember a time that I scared that much. Evie was laying on the floor, still trying to breath, the boy took Lonnie and aqua-green-haried-girl made them dissapear. Then I heared Evie's phone rang. ı saw it was Mal and I heared door knocked.

   Evie! Lonnie! Open the door! Guy's c'mon! It was Jay and Carlos. Doug quickly opened the door and let them in. They were shocked for what they saw. I was almost crying, Evie was layin on the floor moveless and Doug's face was literally red.

   What the fuck happened here! Jay shouted.

   Carlos came near me and checked if Evie is breathing. 

   So slow... He said.

   Where is Lonnie! This time that was Jay.

   Jay! Calm Down! You know where she is! Carlos calmly shouted. 

  Doug take the nurse. Audrey, when she fainted?

   T-two or three m-minutes. He understand my scare from my voice.

   Calm down Audrey she will be okay. Maddy did this right? She took Lonnie and...

   A-and she dissapeared. W-we couldn't do some-something. I said.

   I know don't think about it. But what did she said? He asked. I really suprised to how calm he is unlike Jay. Jay was Freaked out.

   She s-said she'll take one m-more person after L-lonnie. Carlos and Jay look at each other finally Jay spoke...

   She already has Iz to end the thing? Who is the other.

   Shit Julia. Carlos finished. Jay call one of them. If its necessary, make her stay at Uma's ship with Shawn and pirates.

   Did she said anything else?

   She said that she won't feel enough with one. She said she'll start with these three and                c-continue.

Then door opened again. It was Doug and the nurse. Carlos took me away then we all went to nurse. Couple minutes later Mal came. and took me and Doug away.

      Mal's P.O.V

 About 10 minutes later then Evie's left, I needed to ask her something. I called her many times but she didn't answer. I sended Jay and Carlos to find her and tried to call her again. about another 10 minutes later, Carlos called me.

   Mal, Maddy came and took Lonnie.

   How? Evie was with her- oh no. How's Evie?

   She choked her. Evie was fainted when we found them. We are at nurse's office right now. I think you should hear what Maddy said.

   O-okay, how is she now? I saw the others were staring at me.

   Sleeping. but she'll be okay. I'll talk Audrey and Doug, be quick.

   Coming...

      Carlos P.O.V
   I called Mal and took Audrey and Doug away.
   So tell what happend, calmly... I said. We saw Mal and coming. When she came near us, Doug started talking.
   I was walking and saw Evie talking with Lonnie, then she saw me too and pulled me in. She talked about that Maddy girl. Then Lonnie asked what she literally wanted. Evie was about to say but she couldn't breathe and Maddy and a boy appeared.
   Wait a boy? What was he look like? Mal asked.
   Taller than me, with black hair. Audrey explained.
   Wait someone suppose to wait with Izzy-
   And now Lonnie too. Mal cut me
   If Tremaine is here with Maddy, then either twins or Ginny's are with them. I said and Mal began to talk again.
   Please be twins, please be twins...
   Anyways keep on. I said to Doug.
   She choked her and pulled Lonnie, she said either she'll take what she want or she'll do something to everyone starting with these three? And she said she'll take one more person after Lonnie. Doug finished.
   Julia? Mal asked me
   Yes. We already talked with them, she is safe... or I guess.