Say What Now

Josh's P.O.V

   What do you guys think is happening?

   I'm sure that she is okay Josh. Stop being a drama queen.

   You are rude! Andrew.

   And you are stupid. Said Amber 

   Look  This is Celeste. I am sure she is doing well. We just need to hope that these kids are okay. Elizabeth said.

   But as she told this Maddy girl is psychopath. I am sorry but I can't let my girlfriend to deal with her alone.

   She is not alone. She probably told all of the story. And even if she didn't, there is this pirate girl that I always forget her name. Said Amber

   You mean Harriet? Kamryn asked

   Whatever.

   Maybe I should go. I just cant sit here and wait her to fix everything by herself.

   Josh stop. She can protect herself more than you can do. And she has no powers

   He is right. Just chill out.

Then Andrew's phone ringed. After a little conversation, he turned to his sisters and cousins.

   Let me ask something. What are the names of the girls got kidnapped?

   Izzy. Julia and Lonnie.

   Lonnie as in Lil' Shang's sister. Mulan's daughter?

   Yeah why?

   Shang called me. He said he was going to Auradon to see Lonnie. He invited us. I said Josh is already in Auradon but the rest of us are busy. He is on his way to Auradon.

   Why the hell did yiu said something like that?! Elizabeth shouted.

   I-I panicked.

   Thank you Andy. I am going to Auradon.

   How are you arriving there before Shang? He is almost there.

   I'm gonna get some help. Hey Gale! (yass! gale the wind from frozen 2. I know in the end of frozen 2 Anna owns the throne instead of Elsa but just stick with the idea of Elsa being queen) I will go on a trip with the Nokk (the horse) Mind joining?

-The wind spun around the young prince then they left.-

1 HOUR TIMESKIP CAUSE I CAN

When I finally arrived to Auradon, I thanked to Gale and the Nokk and walked to the castle. While I was walking I decided to call Ben, to warn him.

   Ben, hey.

   Hi, what's going on?

   We have a situation here.

   Hold on, lemme put the speaker on. Yeah we're listening.

   So, you know who is coming to Auradon?

   Who?

   Shang.

   Wait, shang as in mulan and shang? Celeste asked.

   No, worse. Shang Jr is Lonnie's older brother. And I am coming too.

   Why are you coming.

   Because that stupid cousin of mine told Shang that I am already in Auradon. So I thought I can kept him busy if we are not gonna tell him that his little sister got kidnapped by a psychopath villain kid and no one knows where she is.

   Are we gonna tell him? Ben asked

   I guess so. We cant hold it as a secret. Celeste replied.

   But we need to tell the whole story or he won't listen what we say.

   True, If I know him a little, he would do everything to be sure that Lonnie is safe and okay. Ben talked again

   Alright then it's setteld. We are waiting wor you Josh.

   Yeah, see you there.

OKAY I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE AND I'M SORRY. BUT I PREPARED NEXT THREE CHAPTER AS CHARACTERS BECAUSE I REALISED IT IS A LITTE TOO MUCH CHARACTER. SO... SE YA...