What News?!

Josh and Celeste are dating now!!! Let's find a ship name!!!

      Present Time In Arendelle (Elizabeth's P.O.V)

I was sitting on my bed and looking at the newspapers of different countries of Auradon. I finished the Cindirellasburg's newspaper. The next one was Auradon the City's. I took the newspaper and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the first caption. It says like that;

                 In Auradon prep, today our reporters record something very interesting...

      As  you all know Evie Grimhilde, daughter of Evil Queen, runs her own business, Evie4Hearts. She seemed fainted in one of her close friend, Princess Lonnie's room... She was taken to nurses room with her close friends from the Isle of the Lost, Carlos Devil, son of Cruella Devil and Jay son of Jafar. Also her boyfriend Doug and Princess Audrey was with them too. The main questions are; Where was Lady Mal as her best friend? What happened to Evie? Is it all about the Isle of the Lost? And are we in danger. Neither King Ben or Lady Mal didn't said something officially yet. We are still waiting and we will share when we got new informations...

   That's bad. Celeste needs to see this...

    Celeste needs to see what? I heared Josh came in to my room.

   Knock first... and this. I hended the newspaper.

   Isn't she one of Celeste's-

   Sisters? Yes, yes she is...

   I don't understand why are you so panicked though. People can faint...

   Yes but this person, lived in Isle of the Lost with lots of enemies and everything could happen... I am going, are you coming?

   Y-yeah, I guess...

      Celeste's P.O.V

   Today I woke up with a bad feeling. Honestly, I scared a little bit because when I feel something, it mostly becames real. Carlos has it too... I smiled, rememered him. I couldn't believe that today was second year of my leaving.

 After breakfast I heared a knock door. I opened it and saw Elizabeth's worried look and Josh. Just Josh, he didn't have any emotions.

   You need to see this, then she handed me a newspaper. ı read the first caption and run inside. They followed me. I went to my room and took my ember and I think about who did this. With my this thought, ember start gloving and showed a scence of Maddy laughing evily. I throw ember to my bed.

   She broke the deal.

   That means you can go back? Josh asked.

   The point is, she will going to hurt them!

   Then go and protect them. You said their mates don't know you're alive too. Use this for them. And you have the ember. So? Beth said both calmly and in a rush.

   I don't know. I mean it's been two years. I just can't appear and do something and act like nothing happened. They'll probably mad at me. Or hate me and won't want to see me again.

   Okay you freaked out again. Just sit here a bit. Josh said pulling me to my bed.

   Besides, I can't just leave you guys. I remembered the fact that they have to stay here if I leave.

   No, you're not allowed to think about us. You will go, you will find them, you will protect them or if it's neccesary, you will save them. And I am sure they won't hate you or be mad at you. You left everything for them. To protect them. They will understand. And you tell us about them. If I got every story you tell right, they will be so happy. And us... We are the last thing you need to think of. Elizabeth said had a tear in her eyes.

   Ben is my friend. We are talking sometimes. I'll talk to him for you. If you leave now, you will be in there in three days.

   Actually I have a quicker and better idea. I said, looking at ember.

   Then I'll call Ben. 

   Thanks guys. 

   Everything for my soon-to-be-sister-in-law. Elizabeth said.

   Ha ha

   Hey, she is right. We are nineteen and my kingdom needs a queen. A better queen than my annoying little sister.

   Little? You are three minutes older than me.

   Three years is three years.

      Josh's P.O.V

   I called Ben. 

   Hey Ben.

   Hey Josh. Long time no see. But it is kind a wrong time. Is is important.

   Actually yeah. I need a favor. I heared that your friend; Evie, fainted today right?

   How do you know that?

   Reporters... Anyways and I know that it is about a girl from Isle of the Lost, named Maddy.

   I think it is not from reporters.

   Let's say I have my ways. Nevermind you remember two years ago a girl from Isle came and talk with your parents and came here, Arendelle?

   Uh, Yeah. She was very pretty.

   She is my girlfriend though. I heared girls giggles.

   Ups, sorry.

   Anyways, I don't know Mal and her friends talk about Carlos' death cousin.

   And how do you kno- ohh, don't tell me she is her.

   She is her.

   Are you dating with a death person?!

   Really Ben? It is kind a complicated but long story short, she made a deal with Maddy; She will dissapear and Maddy won't touch these kids...

   But she broke the deal and..?

   She wants to come and help them with that Maddy situation.

   I can send a limo an-

   No, we got them can you just made kids stay at the same place?

   O-of course. When?

   In five minutes I guess. I looked at Celeste and she nodded.

   That fast? Ugh and what about Dizzy and Celia?

   What about Dizzy and Celia? I asked to Celeste.

   Yes please. She answered.

   If it is possible.

   Sure. Of course. I am waiting.

   Thanks man. See you later?

   Yeah. You can't escape now icy-prince

NOW CELESTE WILL MEET WITH THE OTHERS. OR WILL SHE? SEE WHAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LONNIE AND IZZY. AND WILL MADDY CAN GET JULIA TOO. AND WHAT WILL VK'S REACT TO CELESTE. LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS IN COMMENTS AND OF COURSE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE