Love is an Open Door for a Vk

No One's P.O.V

 Josh Frost was twin brother of Elizabeth Frost. Queen Elsa and Jack Frost's twins. About two years ago Elizabeth met with a girl. They became very close friends.  But Josh didn't know about her. Even Queen Elsa, Jack, Princess Anna, Kristoff and their three kids Amber, Kamryn and Andrew were knew her. She came Arendelle two years ago. Before Mal and her driends did because of a special situation. She first talked with King Adam and Queen Belle. She explain her problem and king and Queen decided to send her wherever she wants. She choose Arendelle. They talked with Queen Elsa and girl went to Arendelle.

      One year ago in Arendelle bazaar... (Josh's P.O.V)

I was hanging in the bazaar. I am like Auntie Anna, I love city and people. I saw a girl in full of black clothes. She was talking with a man. Most like arguing. I listened to them.

   Just one cafe, please...

   I don't know who you are and you are bothering me. So leave me alone! She shouted.

   No you are coming with me! the man shouted back. Everyone in the bazaar turned to them. I was about to say something but girl talked again.

   Oh you don't want to play with me...

   What are you gonna do? Tickle me?

   Yes... Then she punced him. Was that a good tickle or should I repeat it?

   Y-you are crazy! He shouted and took her arm again. Enough! You lady, are coming with me!

She laughed and about to punch him again, but I started to talk.

   I don't see a gentelman in you Mr.

   It is between me and her your majesty. Believe me it is nothing... He talked me nicely

   Yes, it is between me and a man I've never seen in my life who is about to get another punch from me... Girl said sarcasticly. But I am handling it.

   I saw that but you don't have to. I turned to man. Now I want you to leave this lady alone. And don't bother her or anyone else here.

   Yes your majesty. He said and leave while everyone turning their jobs.

   Are you okay? I asked to her.

   Yes. That was nothing, seriously but thanks.

   Your welcome. Do I know you? I couldn't remember you.

   You don't know me but I do. Josh right? Elizabeth's brother.

   Yes. I stared at her for seconds.

   What?

   You are not from here right? I mean you look different. I-I mean in a good way. Not a bad way. I panicked for some reason.

She laughed and started walking. First, you have to be calm down when you talk with a girl. Girls don't like panicked boys.Second, thanks about different thing. I like being natural and wearing like where I came from.

   Where are you from?

   You should scare of me if I say.

   C'mon, How bad it could be. I mean you can't be from Isle of the Lost right? I laughed.

 She stopped and turned to me and asked, Is it a bad thing being from the isle?

   I-I don't know. They are villains, they are evil. Not like us. They are dangerous and- 

   I am from Isle of the lost. I froze here.

   Thanks for all you said because it makes me glad to be evil and dangerous and "not like you". Being villain is a thing that you've could never be. Then she started walking again. 

I followed her and tried to apologise. I am so sorry. I didn't know. And I didn't mean it.

We left the bazaar. I realize we were on the mountains way.

   Wait! We are leaving the city. This is way only goes to the mountains!

   I know! You don't have to come! Or you'll get cold. We don't want this right your majesty?!

   Seriously just stop. You can't go there alone just because you got angry to me!

She stopped. Please, I don't put you to middle of my life. I am not like the other girls who'll fell in love with you! The reason that I'm here is not you!

   Then why are you here.

She turned to me. I saw the pure anger in her eyes.

   None. Of. Your. Business.

She turn around and started to walk away again but I build a huge ice-wall in front of her.

   Aren't you let me go?

   No! I was confidence.

   As who?

   As the prince of Arendelle... I scared a little bit... Okay I scared very much but I tried to not show it. She stepped back, took of her hoodie and took a jacket from her bag. She wore jacket and came near me again. Then she aim her right hand to me and I saw a knife at the end of the jacket's arm.

   You Are Not My Prince. Now I Am Saying It As A Dangerous, Evil Villain: Take That Wall Down!

Whoa, whoa what is hapening here. We both here a voice. It was Uncle Kristoff. I looked at him but she didn't take her eyes off of me.

   I said you should meet with him but I didn't mean that. Uncle Kristoff said

   Wait you know her? I asked. I reilized that my voice was so tiny.

   The Wall! She repeated herself as took one more stepp to me.

I took the wall down. She put her knife off and turned around.

   Wait where are you going? Uncle said.

   Not good time to talk with me now. She picked her bag ang go through the mountain.

   Are we going to let her go alone there. There are wolves and it is so cold for her. I said

   I've never seen her that angry. What did you do?

   So she is going there alone. Uncle Kristoff you know it is too dangerous for her.

   Believe me she can protect herself more than you do. You don't know her right?

   No... Who is she?

   Her name is Celeste. Celeste Devil...

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? ABOUT CELESTE? SHE IS ALIVE OR IS THIS ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS THING? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.