Real or Fake

Jay's P.O.V

We were at the limo, our way to the Isle. I was still in schok so I let Carlos drive. Me and Evie were sitting on the back seat while Mal was on the front set with Carlos. I was staring to the floor. 

   Jay?

   Jay! Are you okay? Jay answer me! I heared Evie's voice but I decided not to answer.

I mean, did you understand what happened?! It was Celeste! My only older sister! The one we lost! Who we lost because of me! I caused all of these and I saw her smiling and crying. She waved to me like it was so normal! IT WASN'T! SHE SHOULD OF BE MAD AT ME! THEY ALL SHOULD! And now she was standing there, man she was so beautiful like always... She didn't change a little in two years She is suppose to be 19 not 17! 

I finally decide to look at Evie but I saw Mal and Carlos with her too. Then I realised we stooped.

   What happened Jay? Carlos asked me.

I stared at him for seconds then I heared Mal

   Jay you are scaring us...

   I- I saw s-something. I said

   Which is? Evie asked

   I- I saw... Nevermind it was stupid. I got out of the car.

   No! Jay! Wait! The others followed me but I didn't  wanted to wait, which I didn't.

I was scared She couldn't be her It is impossible. We tried so hard to admit it and now... Man probably this was only an ilusion. I'm sure I need some coffe and all my problems away!

I felt a hand on my arm which made me turn my back. My back hit the wall and I saw Mal stoppen me.

   Okay you little ex-thief. You are telling me everything now! What did you saw? Why it made you so... scared?

   I'm not scared. Fear is weakness. You know that.

   Jay don't change the subject. We need you to be okay and as I see now you are not. So spill it out. Evie said

   Look guys. It was nothing I thought I saw something but it was probably a daydream. And I overreacted so... Just let it go.  And Evie... I'm fine I promise. I said and closed the conversation. 

We arrived to the Chip Shop and one of the pirates from Uma's crew told us everything and we went to find them. Evie and me to north and Mal and Carlos to south.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT I WANT TO EXPLAIN THE ISLE MORE. SO... HOPE YOU ENJOY IF YOU ARE STILL THERE ANYWAYS I WILL POST ASAP. SEE YOU LATER EVERYONE. I'M OUT