Princess Protection Plan (FAILED)

Maddy's P.O.V

   Why are we hiding? We are in Auradon, we can do litteraly everything. I heared Zevon talking.

   We need to know who is Jay's girlfriend. There is a lot of princess here. Anthony replied him.

   Okay, but should we really stay in the woods? this place stinks worse than Ursula's place... This time it was Gaston the third.

   Why you don't looking around instead of opening your mouths? We are trying to do something here and you are here with us to help, not blow it! Ginny talked.

I was quiet, watching Mal, her beasty king, Evie, Jay, Carlos, the girl who is probably Carlos's girlfriend and the boy I don't know with blonde hair. Then I saw Mal talking with her phone. Couple minutes later,Evie entired the cafeteria. I turned to others and start to talk;

   Okay I'll make all of us invisable, me and Tremaine will follow Evie. Ginny, if you will separete from each other, take one of the twins while Zevon taking the other one. I don't want these two stupids blow into my plan.

They both nodded before I make everyone invisable and we leave with Anthony.

      Evie's P.O.V

I tried to look normal while I was calling Lonnie. She opened her phone after few seconds.

   Lonnie, where are you?

   I am at my dorm with Audrey but is everything okay?

   To be honest... no. I need to tal with you.

   About?

   Me. Look I am almost here, I'll explain so wait me there and don't let Audrey go anywhere.

   Okay..?

I closed the door with a rush. And I found that I'm at Lonnie's dorm so I knocked the door.

   Hello, Evie. How fast are you. Lonnie opened the door. Then I saw Doug coming through.

   Hello, ladies. He waved

   Good to see you here we need to talk. I said then I pulled Doug inside.

   Okay? Evie is weird today. What's wrong? This time it was Audrey.

   You remember The Girl's story we told you yesterday?

All three nodded.

   There was a Maddy?

   Yes Evie we are remembering that... Lonnie said without patience

   This Maddy... may be here. But we are not sure.

   And? Should we scare? Doug asked.

   Not you, but girls... you should be careful. As I said we are not sure yet but- My phone ranged. I looked and saw Jay was calling.

   You found her?

   Yes Jay, I did.

   Is she okay?

   Yes...

   Where are you?

   Jay can you please calm down? We are talking. 

   Oh and Mal is asking if you see Doug and Audrey-

   They are here too. I gotta go okay? Bye! I hung the phone, giving him no time to talk.

   Where were we? Yeah... I want you guys  something. It is not for you Doug. Please in these days, don't talk or see Jay a lot.

   Why? Lonnie ased again.