Brother

3th Person's P.O.V

After the Arendellian prince's phone call, Celeste decided to stay for Shang before going to the Isle. She was actually pretty scared. After all those time going back to her home like nothing had happened was not an easy thing. After some little time, a guard appeared in front of the door and announced that the Asian Prince has arrived.

   Ben. He greeted the the yong king.

   I came to visit Lonnie, I thought if you are free we can talk a little but did I interrupted something? He said looking at the stranger girl.

   No, I'm Celeste. She said shooking his hand.

Why don't we sit down, you know actually Josh was coming too. Said Ben.

   Oh, I know. I talked with Andrew before coming here.

   Yeah. I know. Ben said looking at Celeste.

Shang was definetly oblivious from the situation so he kept talking.

   So, Celeste. I've never heared about you before. Have we met?

   No, It's a complicated situation. You'll about the learn tho...

   What?

Then the door suddanly opened and a heavy breathing Josh who was really shoving that he had been running appeared.

   I-I am h-here. He barely said.

   You ran? Why you ran? Celeste asked walking torwards to her boyfriend to take him to the couch.

   I panicked? Josh said.

   You couldn't stayed where you were right?

   Hey, tell that to Andrew. He said I'm here.

   Like it is the only reason. Celeste sight.

   Okay, what is going on here? Shang asked.

The three looked each other before Josh sat next to Shang on the couch and Celeste in front of him to the little table while Ben was standing righ behind Celeste.

   We need to tell you something. But you won't like it.

Shang could only stare at her.

   Long story short, I am an isler but I've been living in Arendelle for almost two years for some spesific reasons. And these spesific reasons have your sister right now.

   What?!

   So there is a girl in the isle called Maddy. She "somehow" got out of the island. And she took your sister to make us an exchange. 

   WHAT?! So Some random Isle Girl Kidnapped My Sister?!

   But don't worry litteraly everyone is tring to save her. You know even one of our best fighters is with your sister right now to make sure that she is safe.

   Really? Josh asked.

   You really think they can get Julia that easy. She literraly throw herself in front of them.

   You need to take me there. Like, right now. Shang said standing up.

   Woah waoh hold on there. You are not going to the Isle of the Lost with me.

   Do you really want me to sit here and wait? Yeah, not gonna happen.

   Look. Let me at least explain it better.

So Shang sat down again.

   Maddy is an old enemy to us. And she is the reason why I live in Arendelle. We made a deal. Me leavin the isle and she not touching any of my siblings. And with that situation, everybody on the Isle of the Lost currently thinks that I died two years ago. So she broke the deal because she wants something from us that we'll never give, and she kidnapped Your sister, my six-year-old sister and girl named Julia who is actually Jay's sister. And man, believe me sitting here  like nothing happened when your little sister who can't even defend herself is in danger is not an easy thing. But let me tell you a fact; Litteraly everyone I can trust on the isle is trying to find a way to take them back. Like... since you know her, even Uma is helping. And I trust them way more that I trust myself. And I will go there too. To help. But I will hide since I am dead. And I can't hide both of us. And if someone sees us, it may be too late to explain. So please, stay here with Ben an Josh. For both yours and Lonnie's safety.

   Wait a minute with Josh?! Josh asked.

   You know there is no way I am letting you go there alone, right?

   You didn't listen any single word I said did you?

   I can be invisable!

   You can't in a place where magic doesn't exist.

Then Celeste stood up and turned to Ben.

   While I am at the isle, I want you to keep everybody in one place and safe. Especialy Dizzy and Celia. The building of the school is fine. Just be sure that everyone is in the building. Celia can defend herself and Dizzy but sooner or later Anthony will come back for her. First, there is no way Dizzy is going anywhere with him. Second, he won't hurt her but you can hurt him. And whatever information you get, either from me or from Mal's, even if it is the worst thing you are gonna tell it to Celia.

Then she took a paper and wrote down a number before handing it to Josh.

   This is Harriette's number. If Maddy or her men come here, call me. If you can't reach me, call Harriette. Then she turned to Shang once more.

   I promise, we are gonna take your sister to you.

When he was about to leave, Shang talked once again.

   Why is she doing that? What does she want?

   For Jay. 

   What?

   Josh, you'll explain it will you?

   Yeah.

Then she left...