Being kidnapped in a place you've never seen?

Lonnie's P.O.V

 I opened my eyes in a very dark place after disappearing in my dorm. I was very scared then I felt something spicular thing entiring my body at my arm. I couldn't look what was it. But I heared some conversations.

   What are you doing? A thick sound asked.

   Pirate curse, the potion. Don't worry, I won't kill her now. I just don't want her to see where are we going. A female voice answered. 

   You know she is not strong as us. She is an Auradonian she may can't stand to it. This time it was an another female voice.

   I know! I said I won't kill her yet! We will play with this princess. I am sure that her boyfriend would do everything to her safety. Then I heared a evil laugh. But I don't remember anything else. 

 And I opened my eyes here. A dark room. An I finally realize a little girl looking at me, not sure what to do. But finally she decied to talk.

    I've never seen you before.

   Me too. But don't scare. I won't do something to you.

   I-I am not scared. It is wakness. 

   Who told you that?

   My Aunt and my dad.

   Do I know them?

   Who are you?

   Yeah, sorry. My name is Lonnie. I'm from Auradon.

   Wait. You are Lonnie? The girl Jay always talks about?

   He does? I am his girlfriend. And I think you know Jay.

   You know Carlos and Evie and Mal too?

   Yes. They are my friends.

   Can-can I trust you?

   Yes. Sure. Don't worry you can trust me.

   My name is Isabella. 

   It's so nice to meet you.

   But I prefer Izzy. Everyone calls me that.

   Wait. You are Carlos' cousin, aren't you.

   Yes.

   He talked about you. Why are you here?

   Maddy... She took me there.

   Me too. But I will try a find a way to get out of here.

   Okay.

   So, we are not in Auradon I think. You know where are we?

   No. 

I was about to stand up but I hared a lock opening so I sit back. Izzy came closer to me and I hugged her. Then a girl showned up with a boy. I've never seen them before.

   Oh, look who is awake? Are you okay? She asked with an evil smile on her face.

   Who are you?

   Oh, how rude of us. Gothel. Ginny Gothel. Daughter of Mother Gothel. 

Then she looked at the boy.

   Zevon. Son of Yzma. And you beautiful, you are so much in danger. 

   Why are we here? I asked.

   I don't know if your boyfriend and his little friends ever talked about what we did to Carlos' older cousin... Girl named Ginny talked again.

   You didn't do something to her! Izzy shouted behined me.