Marrige?!

Lonnie's P.O.V

   So, If we stuck in this place we can chat I think. Julia said. Izzy were sleeping on her lap peacefully.

   Yeah... What do you want to talk about.

   Well, since I am the evil, cruel little sister, I can tell you some stories about my brother...

   I will like that very much. I smirked at her and she begun to speak.

   I bet he didn't tell you his full name.

   His full name?

   Yeah. His name is Jayden. But he doesn't like called that. Thats because I always calling him that.

   Do you guys have other names or something?

   Well, my dad loves long names I think. My full name is Juliette. Which I don't like that much. Exept that, Carlos' middle name is Oscar, and Mal's is Bertha. And there is Evie, Evelyn and here sister, Emma, Emily... I think that's all 

There was a long silence. I was trying to find a topic but she was faster than me.

   Fun fact, Carlos was almost got married. Last time I check, he was threating everybody who knows that story to not open their mouths. And he will kill me but someone needs to know that.

   Wait, the Carlos I know? Got married? I was in chock. And I started to laugh very much.

   And you officially met the bride.

   Did I? Was she... Evie?

   No.

   Don't tell me it was Mal or you.

   Eww. Me? No Way. And it wasn't Mal too...

   C'mon tell me.

She pointed the girl who was sleeping on her lap.

   Izzy? Okay you are telling the story wheter Carlos wants or not.

We both laughed.

   Izzy, loves Carlos very much. One night, everyone was sitting in our hideout. Me, Jay and Mal decided to have a little talk with her. We may mantioned that if you marry someone, you will spend the rest of your life with them and be very happy. -Which I personally don't believe- We didn't want to do a bad think but she was opening a lot of topics and we were trying to teach her some things. She had this idea, marrying with Carlos and believe me she was so serious. She forced Evie and her sister Emma to do her wedding dress. She fought with Hades, cause she wanted to do the wedding in his place. Some time later, -we were trying to talk with her but she didn't listened to us of course- Izzy's brother Diego started to get jaelous. Izzy noticed this and have a little talk with him. You know what she said? This was the exact centence, " Don't be sad Diego, You can be Carlos' best man."

We were both lauging like crazy but somehow Izzy was still sleeping.

   Finally Carlos talked to her. He said, there was a big age difference between them. I mean she was litteraly five. Then she forgot her idea. But you need to see Diego's face.

   I can't believe it. It is so cute.

   I thought Mal or Jay will tell you guys this story. I mean this was our master peace.

   Jane is going to hear this story. I said and we laughed again. (Like we ever stopped [!])