Missing her...

I found this song and ıt belonges to this chapter so open the music because this will be a sad chapter.

   Evie's P.O.V

   Two days later will Celeste's second anniversary of her death and ıt'll be the first time we memorise it in Auradon. That may means we won't see the stars because Fairy Godmother's "School's" rules. For the first time I hate a rule that much because I know Carlos and Jay need that so much besides me and Mal. For three days, I am playing with my necklace (Celeste's ring) so much. Actually we all do. Carlos is not okay I can feel that. He'll see nightmares or dreams about that. I know it because it happened last year too. Talking for Jay... he is not good at days too.

   I was in this thoughts then my door knocked, Carlos came in... 

   Hey Eves... he said with a sad voice.

   Weren't you with Jane?

   She has a homework. But I can go if you want to... He asked sarcasticly.

I let him in than we sit there for about 4 minutes. We didn't say something, we just sit here. Then the door opened again, this time it was Mal and Jay.

   Things are same with you two? Mal asked

   Yeah. Carlos talked after a long silence.

   I have an idea, you guys have a plan for tonight? Mal asked again.

We all shooked our heads and, I don't thing to do something this week but why? said Jay.

Mal locked the door and made Jay sit in front of her bed. Then she pulled Carlos near Jay, after that she took my hand and sit me between Carlos's legs. Lastly she sat between Jay's legs. Like old days. Mal started to talk again;

      I announce today "the crying day" as a member of our family. Now start talking about... about her. 

We don't say Celeste's name loud since that day. Well Izzy does but she doesn't know something. I lay Carlos' chest, we talked about our memories with Celeste. We all cried. We fake laughed. We fell asleep together. TOGETHER. But one person is epsent. Unfotunatly...

At night I felt something on my back. I woke up and I saw Carlos shaking and saying something I couldn't understand. He has a nightmare, I knew that I thought myself. I looked Jay and Mal who were still sleeping. I decided to wake Carlos up and I did.

   You okay? I asked

   Sorry... Did I wake you up? He asked

   No problem. You want something? You don't look so good. If you want to- 

   I am okay Evie, but thanks and sorry again to wake you up. He said.

   No problem. I repeated then I layed again. This time, Carlos hugged me.

we slept well that night. Well as it can be...

I HOPE YOU LIKE THAT. I KNOW IT WAS A SAD CHAPTER BUT THESE POINTS ARE IMPORTANT. SO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE. THANKS