What Are We Gonna Do Now?

Doug's P.O.V

   So their thing is over here... right? I asked without being sure.

   No, there is one more thing they'll do. Mal said

   Like? This time it was Carlos.

   Dizzy.

   They'll take her too? Audrey said.

   No, Anthony,the boy with Maddy, is Dizzy's cousin. But they fought long time ago because he worked with Maddy. Probably he wants to talk with her... So, I'll go or you will Mal? Carlos asked.

   The best one is Evie but we don't have time for this. You go, what am I gonna say? Mal offered but Carlos replied

   What am"I" gonna say?

   So Jay'll go?

   Okay, okay I'll go but you'll take the other time... Said Carlos again

   I hope there won't be a next time...

   Don't hope. You know what hope does... Carlos said just before he walked away

   What hope does? Audrey asked to Mal.

   Bad things. We raised that way. Hope is not a part of our lifes. Jay! We need to go! There are people to hunt outside. Her voice was so cold and calm. 

   Text us when she's awake and don't go somewhere alone. This one was for you Audrey. Jay said and they leaved too. We shared an akward look with Doug, then sat there to wait Evie.

      Dizzy's P.O.V

   We were sitting on the bench with Celia. Talking random stuffs then I saw Carlos coming through us.

   Hey guys... Dizzy can we talk a little?

   Sure... We sat on another bench and he started to talk.

   So, I don't want to make you sad or worry but...

   But?

   Maddy's are here in Auradon.

I gasped. W-what? How?

   We don't know yet, but I want to warned you, probably Anthony wants to talk with you...

   Did she do something?

   Well... She kidnapped Izzy, and Lonnie and she made Evie fainted-but she is okay now- and her other captive will be Julia. Exept these, she didn't do something yet. He faked lauged.

   Oh my god...

   You know what to do already. And if Anthony will come, we will be here. I just want you to know.

O-okay. Is there anything I can do?

   No, just be careful. And tell Celia about this. You need to continue your life in here. Okay?

   Y-yes.

   I am sorry Dizzy. He hugged me.

    It is okay. Just like on isle, he doesn't exist. I smiled to him.

   If you need anything or something happens, tell us. Then he left.

         Evie's P.O.V

 I woke up and saw Audrey and Doug staring at me.

   Oh no... She took her right?

   Evie you need to rest. Audrey said.

   No I am okay... Ugh she did it. I said while sitting up.

   There was nothing we can do. Don't blame yourself. This was Doug.

   I-I just can't believe it. She came, took what she wants and went back where the hell she came fro- wait, they are on the Isle right? There was a silence in the room.

   Guys?

   They are still here. Mal and Carlos said dome things about Dizzy

   Oh... Then door opened and Mal came in.

   Eves, you are okay. She hugged me.

   I am. Where were you?

  We looked at Auradon to find one of them with Jay.

   Dizzy?

   Carlos.

   Can you find something? 

   No.

   So we are sitting here with nothing...

   We'll get a chance when Tremaine came to talk with Dizzy.

   Yes and it can take days...

   We'll wait.