At The Island...

Diego's P.O.V

   Today was a calm day. Uuuu I wonder why! I said myself sarcasticly... I am glad we did't see Maddy today. We were at our place, and it was evening and me, Lia (Julia) and Emma were about to go a night shift. Normally it wasn't my day, it was Caleb's but I need to take air (for a really long time...) so I took it. Anyways, we were watching our territory and we saw two men coming in the shadows. I prepared my smoke bombs and the girls climbed down (we were at roofs) then one of men started talking...

Harry's P.O.V

Half and hour ago Uma and Sky (and us) meet in the square of the isle where belongs no crew, and we decided to do something for Celeste. They may be our enemies but Everyone loves her. She helped everyone in some way. well... almost everyone 'cause Maddy, she was always unreachable... And two leaders decided to talked with Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay. We know they will talk to us, after all this is a special day and two days later , we won't do something to anybody ( this does not includes Maddy) and everyone  knows it. So me and Shawn went to their territory to say that. Luckily two days later will saturday and every weekend, Mal and her crew (her family) are visiting the island. We entired their territory and we knew that they were at night shift so we tried to be slow and harmless. They noticed us and two girls climed down from the roofs. theese were Emma and Julia. and I saw Diego at one of the roofs. He was aiming to us wit smoke bombs. Classic.

   Woah woah... calm down kids. We are not here to fight. I smirked 

   What do you want. you know you shouldn't be here at that time, boys... Asked Emma while Diego was climbing down.

   We are here to tell you something. Shawn raised his hands slowly. Then he punced me.

   Okay, Okay. I raised my hands too and I kept talking;

   Uma and us, and Sks' want to talk with your elder siblings at saturday so tell them that. I turned my back and about to leave but Shawn stopped me and Julia asked

   Quick questions before you leave: Why, where, when?

   Why: because we need to tell something to them. Shawn didn't want to tell them. well I don't want too so I smirked again but he ignored me and continued

    Where: At Ursula's place, and when: at noon and there will be no problem as you know...

He meant that day is special day and they understood us. We leaved here just after that.

Julia's P.O.V

   Nothing happend after Harry and Shawn leave. We chatted ( Emma and I. Diego was quiet). At the morning, we went to sleep but I was thinking something all night. We didn't saw Maddy for a long time. This was strange because last year she came and threated us. Honestly I was waiting something like that. 

   When I woke up, it was noon, I called Jay to tell what Uma and Sky want. I hoped he wasn't at the lesson. He finally opened the phone.

   (Jay And Julia Can Talk Arabic But I Don't Know Arabic So I Will Write It Turkish Then I'll Translate It To English)

Hi Lia

Hi I need to tell you something

Go on, is everything okay?

Yeah, it's just Uma's and Sky's want to talk with you guys.

Okay? -Neden, nerde, ne zaman-

               (Why, When, Where)

They didn't tell why, but I think you can guess, at Ursula's fish and chips, this saturday at noon so tell the others.

Okay, thanks. By the way how are you guys

How can we be? I laughed weakly. Diego is not sleeping for three days. Well only at morning for four-five hours. Then he wakes up with nightmares. And he doesn't talk with anybody. Are we suprised?

No. 

And we didn't see Maddy for a week.

Is this a bad thing?

I think so. She may be planing something or...

Or?

I am probably being pranoiac

Well if you are, you are doing the good thing. Do the others know it or notice?

I don't think so. They didn't tell something. 

Okay. I gotta go now. Call us if something happens or the thing you notice

Okay bye.

Jay's P.O.V

 We all sitting in cafeteria. After my talk with Julia Mal, Evie and Carlos was staring at me

   What? I asked

   Is everything okay? Mal replayed me

   Oh, that. Lia called me-

   We know that. Carlos cut me but I ignored him

   She said Uma and Sky want to talk with us at Ursula's place.

   Will you go? Lonnie asked me.

   Yeah why not...this thime it was Evie

   Isn't it too dangerous guys. Besides who is Sky?

   First, no it is not that dangerous this time. And second Sky, Scar's daughter and she has a territory in isle so at normal times she is kind a our enemy... Evie explaned quickly.

   When? Mal asked

   This saturday at noon. I was glad that no one asked why but then;

   Why? asked Chad. Stupid, I thought myself.

   Long story, we'll tell later maybe. Carlos answered. Luckily we closed the conversation there.