Hook Knows?!

3th Person's P.O.V

 Diego, Emma Sky, Harry and Cj went to place where that loud bomb came from. It was Maddy's hideout lik everyone's thought. The hideout was a mess, so that street was. There was one thing to be sure of, whatever this was, this was so dangerous and Maddy was planning somethings serious. The strange thing was, there was a small black and green box. This box was in the middle of the room like nothing happened. It was too obvious that, that box caused the explosion. Since Diego was the second-best thech person after Carlos, he examined the box but there was no cable or nothing looks like something should be in a normal bomb. The box was empty. There was only some white sparks which dssapeared seconds after the box was opened. And the same sparks was surrounding all of the room which dissapeared too.

   Is that magic? Emma asked.

   It's ımmpossible. We are on the Isle of the Lost. The only place where has magic is the Hell and we are not in the Hell. Diego explained.

   Wait the Hell has magic? This time it was Cj.

   Complicated. Not that biggie. Only some simple spells. Or so Lena said so... Emma said.

   Then Lena can understand if its magic or not? Harry asked.

   Yeah she needs to see it.

After fifteen minutes, Helena decided that that was magic. A very powerfull magic then hers. But the only more powerfull magic was the true love's kiss...  Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie arrived the isle. Everyone have been warned to a magical thing in the isle. Helena and Mal took the box to Hades.

      Celeste's P.O.V 

After that Bomb and Evie, Carlos, Mal and Jay's left, we stared each other for secomds with Celia and Dizzy. We all were crying. seeing them grew up... You can imagine how proud and happy I was.

   Dizzy? Celia asked.

   Yeah?

   Do you see what I see?

   Yeah...

   At least if I went crazy, I am not alone...

   You deffinetly are not alone.

I simply laughed at the conversation. 

   Look how much you grew up in two years... I said.

Then the two came and hugged me. I hugged them too. And I saw Ben and his parents left. we stayed like that about two minutes. when we pulled apart, I told the story. Then I remembered the bomb. I took out my phone.

   What are you doing? Celia asked.

   Let's learn what that bomb was...

   Who are you calling? Maddy? This time it was Dizzy.

   No the only one who knows I am alive in the isle.

When the phone was finally picked, I took on the speaker.

   Where Are You?! You Know What Is Gong On Here?! This Psychopath kid Is Back And Now Sh-

   Harriet?! Both Celia and Dizzy shouted.

   Well... shit. Dizzy, Celia where did you find this phone?

   They know Harriet. I am in Auradon now.

   WHAT?!?!  So I am the last person? When do you planning to tell me Ms Devil?!

   Just calm down! We can talk this later. Now What was that bomb? Is everybody okay?

   Was that this loud?

   Everyone heared that. Celia said.

   We don't know this happened in Maddy's hideout. No on was there. The hideout and the street is a mess now. We thought it was an electronic thing. So we took your brother there. But it is magical. Now Hades and Lena are looking at them.

Then we heared a voice behind.

   Who are ya talking with? It was Harry's voice.

   Since when I am account to you!

   Ugh, fine. We are going to searching.

   Yeah, I'll catch you kids later. She saidd to her brother.

   The others know? Carlos, Mal, Jay and Evie?

   Nope only Dizzy and Celia...

   You are gonna tell them right?

   Of course! She broke the deal. There is no reason me to hiding. But not now... Let's see can I do something myself?

   You sure about that Celeste? I mean I'll respact but, it can cause more problem.

   I'll try. And, I will need you help.

   You always need my help. You can't do something without me...

   Oh, really Hook? 

   Anyways I gotta go now, I'll call you later.

   Yeah...

I KNOW IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANT TO DO THIS IN PARTS. IT WILL BE BETTER I THINK. SOOO... WHAT ARE YOUR IDEAS ABOUT THE CHAPTER? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOO. SEE YOU LATER