Extra Chapter: Game Script Preview

(please note the game comes with choices so your first chapter could be very different!)

[Deku POV] 

I nervously knocked on the door to Kacchan's new apartment. Kacchan had just moved out of his parent's place, high school ended a few months ago. He'd originally wanted Kirishima or one of his friends to move in with him but I was the only person available so he sent me a... polite letter? 

Oi, Nerd,

Move in with me or else. I need someone to help pay rent. 

Signed, 

Better than you, Bakugou 

I shrugged it off, Kacchan was Kacchan. If anything the note was kind of precious. You could tell he really struggled to find the right words. There are small burn marks around the outside and ink splatters everywhere. It took a lot out of Kacchan to admit he needed help. I giggled to myself. 

"Oi, nerd! What are you laughing about?" An angry Kacchan growled at me. 

I hadn't noticed him open the door. 

"I was just..." I pause when I look up at him. 

I've never seen Kacchan in such relaxed clothing before. Normally he rips off Almight magazines or wears his uniform. 

"What is it, Nerd?" 

"I was just thinking..." I answer. 

He narrows his eyes at me. 

"Just haul your ass inside before I change my mind, Shitty Deku!" He growls. 

"S-sorry Kacchan!" I scamper inside. 

"Deku!" he yells. 

"Y-yes?" I squeak. 

I'll admit it, I'm still a little afraid of him. 

"You left your suitcase on my doorstep, idiot." He throws the suitcase to me, but it ends up knocking me over. 

"Deku?" He pulls the suitcase off me. 

He looks at me concerned, before scowling. 

"What kind of hero can't catch his own luggage!" he scolds. 

"S-sorry Kacchan..." I pull myself off the ground and carefully take my suitcase back from him. 

I take a minute to look around his home. It's very neat and pristine. The walls are a soft and homely colour, but not too girly, he has expertly placed pot plants and the furniture is very modern. 

"Wow, Kacchan! This place is amazing," I feel my eyes open wide with wonder. 

"Tch. It's whatever." Kacchan crosses his arms over his chest. 

He avoids eye contact and his face flushes. Kacchan was never very good at excepting compliments. He can be very... complex.

I smile to myself again. Despite the cold shoulder, I can see a small smile on Kacchan's face. 

"So... uh... where do I stay?" I asked politely. 

"Come on, shitty nerd. It's down the hall." Kacchan leads me down the hall. 

There are two rooms directly opposite to each other, you could walk out one door and into the next, only the width of the hallway keeps the doors apart. 

Kacchan's door was closed. 

"Rent is due next week," He barks before closing me into my room by myself.