Chapter 6: Mystery Man

SECOND CHANCE

BY CRAYON

CHAPTER 6

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Finally its the fashion show day's . I stood infront of my busy colleagues checking the dresses for the last time. Mark has been busy assisting the models, Andrea at the entrance checking the guest arrival.

"Jills, give your models some words honey." The models gather before me.

"Thank you all for being here today. As you guys know my Queen clothing line has been conducting many fashion shows for the past 3years since i first debut, some of you guys were the models back then." I nod to the familiar faces i saw, they smile happily.

"This comeback is very important to me and all of you here will represent the Queen's dignity and mine as well. I hope to work with you well tonight and in the future to come." I finish my speech with a warmth smile on my face, in my last life i always keep my speech short but let's change slowly Jills!

All of the models clapped and thanked me. My heart is fills with happiness and i feel like a huge rock has been lifted from my shoulder.

"Proud of you honey.." Mark hug me by my shoulder. Yes, this is what should i feel and do. This is my life. Saya tengok si Mark dan senyum lebar. Thank you, Mark.

"Ms. Jillian, the guest has arrived." Andrea call me from behind.

"Okay. Mark, i'm depending on you. Lets go." I kiss him on his cheek and softly grip his palm. Following Andrea shortly after.

I found my seat beside the fashion influencer. I was about to sit when Andrea tap my shoulder.

"Ms. Jillian, your husband is here. Shall i arrange your seat beside him?" The mention of Mason brought a cold sweat. I feel like a bucket of cold water have been pour on me. I look on my surrounding and found him sitting on the other side of the runaway, looking directly at me. I grip my hands but trying to maintain the poker face plastered on my face. Saya tengok sebelah dia, and i saw a very familiar face. Shameless! How dare he bring that woman!

"He has a date. I will be sitting here." Saya tida tengok sudah sebelah dorang, i immediately instruct the emcee to start the show. He recognized my nod and say a few words before announcing the catwalk to start. The music start, slowly the models starting to appear one by one. One word! Slay!

I exchanged a few words with the fashion influencer before focusing on the runaway. I don't know if i'm mistaken but i feel a heavy gaze looking at me. Looking on the other side of the runaway, Mason has his eyes on me all the time, that i could feel. But this, i don't know how to describe.

My instinct told me to look the other way and i did. My eyes meet with a pair of dark eyes, he's been staring at me since God knows when. I startled when he gave me smile, breathtaking. Yes that's it, breathtaking. 'Jillian! Jillian! Snap out of it!' My inner voice calling inside. Immediately i retract my eyes from him. Blushing hard, i feel like my head turn into tomato from blushing. Damn it!

TBC ❤