Chapter 13: Love struck fool

SECOND CHANCE

CHAPTER 13

In the hall.

Troy's eyes lit up the moment he saw Jillian walk in. Perempuan di sekililing durang curi2 tengok si Troy tapi dia tunduk seja but the moment he saw Jillian terus mata dia bersinar2. That brought a numbers of envy and jealousy among the ladies, ada yang tida dapat tahan hati jealous mula bercakap dengan kawan di sebelah dia.

"Tsk. Clearly a married woman but still have the nerve to flirt."

"Right. She clearly not in the league with Troy. Ahhh my Great God! Please look at me!"

"She just have a pretty face. She's nothing in his eyes"

I must say, a jealous woman can never see anything clear. Terang2 durang jealous sebab si Troy cuma senyum sebab dia nampak si Jillian and now they were saying those things.

Jillian dengar apa yang dorang cakap be it admiration or jealousy, Jillian tida kesah pun. In fact she feel confused, they clearly know each other kenapa juga dorang jealous si Troy tengok dia? Lain lah kalau dorang he doesn't even know them of course he won't speak or look at them. With the Hastrings property all over the world it was really unimaginable for them to currying favor with some else.

(author ramble: ahhh i really love writing and imagining her character. Distant and cold but at the same time she can be a genius and silly due to her lack in EQ... She's really pure... U know what im sayin!)

Mark tengok si Jillian. He lament in his heart, 'dear can u not be more straightforward with they way you look! The guy is so scary with the way he foolishly smile at your antics!' Mark cakap dalam hati, secretly wiping the non-existant sweat on his forehead.

Troy tengok ja muka si Jillian yang bingung. She's so cute. Selama ni kawan2 si Troy jumpa girlfriend or wife dorang and fall inlove at first sight, he mocked them and telling them not to be lead by their heart tapi sekarang he clearly doing the same thing he despise. Now he know what it feels to be inlove, dia mau sentiasa nampak si Jillian and always be in her presence. Si Troy tida sedar dia mula obsessed dengan si Jillian, and his persistence won him a big time in winning her in the future. Of course that would be told in the future.

The event has finally ended at 11 o'clock. The people who come to seek connection got what they want and Jillian event ended with a great succes, that in the near future be it small or big event everyone will attend.

"Congratulations my dear!" Mark peluk bahu si Jillian.

"En." Jillian angguk, pipi dia merah sebab happy. She look completely adorable at the sight of her cheeks burning from excitement.

"You never know how to express yourself.. But its fine! This grand-uncle here clearly knew how u feels!" Mark ketawa, he rub her hair. Jillian tunduk seja malu, there's a slight smile on her face.

TBC.