Chapter 10: Fight

SECOND CHANCE

BY CRAYON

CHAPTER 10

💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Say it. Say it again. What did you just say?" Mason cakap. Eventhough his voice sound so calm his grip on my waist is definitely not.

"Are you crazy?! Ur hurting me! Let go!" Sa tolak tangan dia. He let go of me like i was a hot potato.

Sa berdiri depan cermin and unzip the zip on the side of my waist without caring for the man standing behind me. It was bruised. My eyes sank.

"It was fine if you cheated on me. It was fine if you hated me. It was fine if you never recognize me as your wife. I tolerate everything you did! I endure the mockery from everyone that i was a stupid woman who was desperate of her husband affection! And u are not satisfied with that and trying to hurt me! Very good Mason. U are so disgusting!" I was angry! Angry for the hope that i feel.

"I didn't mean it!" i know you didn't mean it. I just need to find excuse to vent the anger i felt.

"Oh really? You hold that woman like she is a precious treasure while you hold me your wife with such a brute action! How nice. Don't disgust me Mason! Take your woman away and scram from my eyes! I don't need your presence here!" By the end of the words i feel really weak. Why? What sin did i do to fall so hard to this man and get hurt.

"She is just my partner! Nothing else!"

"Oh Mason. Who are you trying to fool here? We know exactly what she is to you. Your ex-girlfriend or should i say not anymore?" I mock. Sa rasa lucu, apa maksud dia bawa tu perempuan sini kalau bukan untuk bagi sa 'sedar' that dia dan perempuan tu masih sama2. And with all the gossip on the tabloids, mustahil dia tida tau semua tu. Ahhhh Jillian, such a fool. Berkecai hati sa, it's hurt so much.

"She is my ex and forever be my ex! Why are you angry over such a thing?" Mason tengok sa, the gaze feel so old and familiar. It was the same when he look at me when i try to make him notice me. Cara dia tengok sa macam tu terus sa teringat balik the way he look at me everytime i saw him with that woman. Mula2 sa tida faham kenapa dia benci betul dengan sa, but after all the experience i went through. Sa sedar... The Mrs. William that i treasure so much only an empty shell.

"Let's get divorce. I'm tired." Sa tunduk. I really am tired. I endure this look for my entire life, sa tida mau tahan dan bersabar lagi dengan dia. Selama ni yang sa buat cuma sayang dia ja, tunggu dia dirumah, be his wife, i even neglecting my responsibility to the company grandpa entrusted me with. He never consider how i feel. Apa yang dia tau sa buat semua ni untuk perhatian dia saja.

Mason terkejut dengan apa yang dia dengar. What is this woman saying? Divorce? Ha!

"don't go overboard Jillian." in the end dia masih fikir sa buat semua ni untuk perhatian dia. Without caring for anything sa reach tu suit case sa. Beberapa hari lepas sa pindah balik dirumah lama terus sa suruh family lawyer kami file tu surat cerai. And i was waiting for this moment, sa rasa ringan badan sa time si Mason ambil tu surat cerai. It's finally happening.

"JILLIAN. VERSALES. WHAT. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU. ARE. DOING?!" The hand that held the paper clench so hard the paper started to crumble.

"it's exactly what the paper say. Let's get divorce." Sa cakap tenang. I don't hope anything from this man anymore.

"NO" Mason kasih koyak tu paper. I never expected this reaction from him. Sa pegang dahi sa, speechless. Wtvr, masih ada copy tempat lawyer sa.

"Think about it. This is what u want from the start and this is what i want now." Sa berdiri kasih bagus dress sa dan keluar.

"Theres nothing to think! Jillian you are my wife! Remember that!" Mason cakap sebelum sa limpas tu pintu. I just wave my hand without looking back.

So tiring.

TBC.