3

As we walked down the corridor, I felt a presence behind us, but I just ignored it and made sure I was close to Hyunjae and Baekhyun.

It was really hard to ignore, that presence, until a door on my right caught my attention, paying the presence no more attention.

'Guys, should we go inside that classroom?' I asked.

'Ok, why not?' Hyunjae said.

'Let's go, I guess?' I stuttered.

We went inside and what we saw was absolutely grotesque.

'What's that smell?' Baekhyun exclaimed.

I looked around and found out the source of smell was coming from a corner of the classroom. I walked over, curious to know why there was a smell that smelled like something had been rotting for a long period of time.

I got closer and noticed there was a dead body rotting there. I gasped which must have caught Baekhyun and Hyunjae's attention.

'Someone must have died in here,' Baekhyun said after a while of inspection.

'You're right, no one must have been stuck in this classroom because the door was ajar when we came in,' I said.

'Aren't you guys scared?' Hyunjae asked, stuttering.

'No, why would we?' I protested.

'It's just a dead body after all,' Baekhyun continued.

'I didn't say I was scared of the body, I'm scared of what killed it,' Hyunjae said.

'Speaking of that, I really wonder what did kill this person,' I answered.

A knock on the door of the very classroom we were in brought us back to reality.

'Hello, I'm Kim Minseok, I know now's not the time for an introduction but I just accidentally wondered along the wrong corridor and was wondering whether any of you could help me find my way to my history classroom?'  The person in which I assumed was called Minseok said.

'Sure, you can tag along with us since we are also going to our history classroom,' I told Minseok.

'Thanks, but I want to know, what is that that you are all paying attention to?' He looked behind me curiously.

'Uh, it's not really a pleasant sight, ' answered Baekhyun.

'Oh, really?'

'Definitely,' replied HyunJae.

'Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun.'

'Hello, I'm Park Hyunjae.'

'And I'm Ji YoungJin.'

'Well, I see no reason why I should introduce myself again, but if you insist then I'm called Kim Minseok.'

'Well, can we go to our history classroom now?' asked HyunJae.

'Sure,' I told her.

We went out of the now wide open door. We went down the corridor in which we were in and went to our history classroom.

The bell rang and it was break time. Me, Hyunjae, Baekhyun and Minseok went to the cafeteria. I bought some food and picked a table at the far end of the cafeteria with the others following me.

'What's wrong?' asked HyunJae.

'What do you mean 'what's wrong'?' I answered.

'Well, you never liked sitting in the far end of the cafeteria before,' protested HyunJae.