16

'That God damned witch of a woman,' cursed Minseok.

I took a deep breath. It was time to let them know.

'She's my sister,' I said boldly.

'What?' Baekhyun stared at me in disbelief.

'Leanne, is my sister,' I repeated.

'No. No. It can't be. You can't be her sister,' said Baekhyun.

'I can't deny it, Baek. Her real name's Ji Hae Soo, and she's my sister.'

Baekhyun landed on the floor, shaking his head while muttering, 'No. No.'

'Yes, Baekhyun. I am her sister. And I can prove it.'

'Stop joking, you can't be her sister,' said Chanyeol while comforting Baekhyun.

'I'm not joking. Here, I'll show you. Both of us has the same tattoo near our wrists.'

'How did I not notice that before?' sniffed Baekhyun

'Why are you crying, Baekhyun-ah?'

'Jagi, why are you calling me by my name?' he sobbed.

'Ah, sorry, yeobeo.'

'Why did she turn out evil?' questioned Yixing.

'Well, it started a long time ago on a spring day. We were in the park, playing with some flowers on the ground. Then all of a sudden, the sky turned grey. Both of us were flabbergasted, we didn't know what had happened.

'We wanted to head back home, but was blocked by an obstacle. Some dark entity claimed that it wanted me. My sister didn't want to let me go, so she protected me. Both of us had our powers. When she fought with the entity, her powers were still green.

'But then I accidentally pushed her, causing her to lose balance and thus she was defeated. With her dying breath, she told me to escape and to go hide.

'I was foolish enough to do so and left her behind, crying while that goddamned entity took her away. I thought she was dead, but now here she is, fighting us. Me, to be exact,' I explained while I hugged Baekhyun in console.

'So she never came back since?' said Luhan.

I shook my head, 'Never.'

I sighed, slowly standing up. 'I've decided it.'

'Decided what?' whimpered Baekhyun.

'We should part ways.'

'NO! NO, WE AREN'T PARTING WAYS! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, I WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN! NOT WHILE I'M LIVING AND BREATH-'

'You won't be living and breathing for long if you continue to follow me. She wants me and me only. If you continue to follow me, it will bring you no good. Let's just part ways. I'm sorry,' I sighed.