~Chapter 1: Her Beginning~

~In a land far, far away, lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small, peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace. For most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they've devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest. One from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name is Fairy Tail. But this world filled with magic and mystical creatures is not alone when it comes to legends.~

~Pokémon! Dazzling and Awe-inspiring! The amazing creatures that thrive in this world. In numbers virtually too massive to even begin to count! Hundreds! Thousands is the more likely total! Numerous and varied to be sure. People and Pokémon competing against others in the Pokémon battle hoping to one day become champions. Living together and reaching out to each other as friends and comrades.~

~Although these two completely different worlds aren't aware of it yet, they are about to be bridge together by a young girl destined for incredible things. This gifted, one of a kind girl will be known throughout her home world as the 'Pokémon Kid' and throughout the magical world as the 'PokéMage'. With trouble brewing in the world of Fiore, this brave young girl has work cut out for her if she wants to continue protecting the two worlds that she will call her homes and the people in them she will call her family.~

~~~

The sound of tiny feet pattering through the thick woods sound, but they are not frightened or scared. It's almost like they feel at peace running through the vast amount of nature that surrounds them.

"Good morning!!" A little girl's voice cries out to all the Pokémon that inhabit the forest as she runs by them

The Pokémon show no sign of being frightened by the young human in their territory, more rather they feel more comfortable when her presence is around

The Pokémon show no sign of being frightened by the young human in their territory, more rather they feel more comfortable when her presence is around. Even the Beedrills, who are normally very territorial, wave their stinger arms as she runs by.