~Ch.7: Fairy Tail's Strongest!~

"Feeling a little frustrated?" Erigor taunts, as his winds from his wind magic "armor" grows ever stronger, threatening to blow Natsu and a Swellow transformed-(First Name) off the tracks and into the canyon below. "Don't be too hard on yourself, you two never had a chance against me." He laughs. "But don't worry, I'm going to put an end to this now." The Eisenwald wind wizard spreads his arms out at his sides. "My Soaring Phoenix magic rips everything to shreds! Emera baram!"

A purple magic circle appears before Erigor with smaller ones circling it in different directions

"That's a dangerous spell, Natsu! (First Name)!" Happy warns, while still being protected by Pika-Chan and Chu-Kun's light screen.

Pichupipichuchuichupichu! (Whatever you two do, don't let it touch you!)

Pikapikachupika! (It'll cut you both to ribbons!)

Natsu and (First Name) merely narrow their gazes at the Eisenwald wizard.

"Goodbye, Fairy Tail flies!" Erigor holds out two fingers from each hand in an 'X' shaped motion. His spell invokes a tornado to tear through the tracks, with Natsu and (First Name) along with it.

The Fairy Tail wizards are knocked onto their backs further up the tracks.

The Pikachu and Pichu drop their Light Screen and, along with Happy, approach their beaten up friends.

"C'mon Natsu! (First Name)! You have to get up!" Happy shouts.

Pika! (Hurry!)

Erigor laughs from up in the air. "I'm impressed their bodies are still in one piece after that attack. Not too shabby for wizards so young."

"Natsu!" Happy cries out.

Pikachu!/Pichu! (First Name)!

"After I play a melody on the Lullaby for those old guild fools, they'll be joining you both in your eternal rest."

"Flying-Type: . . .Roost . . ."