~Ch.10: The Cold Emperor~

The Fairy Tail wizards continue gazing at the demon sealed away in the beautifully contrast tree.

"Deliora. . ." Gray lowly murmurs, hatefully.

"You sealed away this demon, (First Name)?" Natsu questions, shocked. "Are you sure?"

"Positive." The PokéMage growls. "I could never forget that hideous face that's haunted my nightmares time and again."

"I wonder why it was transported all the way from the Forbidden Forest to Galuna Island." Happy mutters.

"You don't think this demon could have something to do with the island's curse, do you?" Lucy surmises.

"Wouldn't be surprised if this monster did." (First Name) responds, her glaring at the entrapped demon. "While it may be part of the tree, it's definitely still alive. I only had the capability to trap it but not kill it. Maybe I should've at least tried and finished the job. It would save a lot of people some grief."

"Sweet!" Natsu cheers, swinging around his fist. "Give me a go at it! I ain't afraid of no stupid demon!"

"You know, brute force isn't the only way to solve a problem, Natsu." Lucy tells the fire dragon slayer.

But the pinkette ignores the celestial wizards comment. "A little fire ought to do the trick!"

Something snaps in (First Name) at the dragon slayer's nonchalant comment. But just before she could beat some sense into him, two yellow blurs, sparking massive amounts of electricity, rush forward, tackling him to the ground, while at the same time frying him to a crisp.

 But just before she could beat some sense into him, two yellow blurs, sparking massive amounts of electricity, rush forward, tackling him to the ground, while at the same time frying him to a crisp

"Pika-Chan and Chu-Kun just Volt Tackle-d Natsu!" Happy exclaims, shocked.

"Somehow it wouldn't shock me if this wasn't the first time that's ever happened." Lucy comments.

"What's the deal?" Natsu snaps. "Why'd you hit me, you two?!"

(First Name) cuts him off by grabbing him by his scarf and hauling him up to eye level. "If you so much as ignite a spark with your magic, you'll become the target of every one of my most powerful Type moves. If the tree continues to die, then Deliora will be revived! I did not put my life on the line to seal that creature up, only for it to be released to wreak chaos across the world again!"

"Put her life on the line?" Gray mutters, wide-eyed.

After releasing the vice grip she had on Natsu's scarf, the pinkette hops back to his feet. "Come on. Do you really think a giant tree would be that easy to burn away?"

(First Name) is left at a loss for words. "No. . ."

"Hey, are you both okay?" Lucy asks while placing a comforting hand on Gray's shoulder.

"I'm the one who got hit for no good reason! Watch your temper, (First Name)!" Natsu snarls.

(Like he has room to talk.)