Chapter 2

Elliot threw away all of my beer and alcohol. I was already craving the alcohol burning through my throat. He looked in my room for any hidden drugs, he also took my bag and found a bag of white powder and he just looked at me and shook his head.

"That's the last of it?" He wiped off his hands like he actually did any hard work.

"Maybe"

"Dani you know in order to get over this you have to help out too right? Now tell me do you have anything else hidden anywhere else?" I huffed and got up the couch, with Elliot following closely behind.

I went to my room and moved one of the cabinets to the side. Under it was a cord were you can pull it up, I opened it up and there was a stash of drugs. "Really Dani!"

There was at least 4 little bags of cocaine and a bag of weed. He grabbed everything, went to the restroom and dumped the bags of cocaine inside the toilet and flushed it. He then took the weed and emptied it out of the bag and flushed it down the toilet, he did the same with the alcohol.I just sat there against the door looking at the alcohol go down the toilet and I internally crumbled . He flushed the toilet one more time and sighed contently. He turned around and kicked me with his shoe softly in my thigh "get up Im cooking us some food"

Elliot made salad for him and Me, he claimed we should start a diet together and I simply agreed.

After we finished eating we decided to stay In and watch movies the whole day "So When's your next concert?" Elliot asked me as we both plotted down the couch as the move was starting

"My tour is cancelled... I messed up badly, um Jason told me to clean up my act before the year finishes or He'll fire me for good"

"Well you have 4 weeks to do so and I'll be here to guide you through it as your best friend" he patted my back and we both looked back at the movie. My eyes started to shut down after a while and I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up and noticed the TV turned off, i looked at my phone and it said '6:22 pm' . I looked to my side and Elliot was passed out across the couch taking up most of the space. I felt so squished i couldn't get up since half of his body was on top of me

I moved my body and I groaned at the pain I felt behind my neck, I put my hand behind my neck, it felt like a cramp in your neck but it just kept on hurting. I moved Elliot, he actually almost fell down when I moved him. I went to the restroom and looked for some aspirin, something in the corner of the room caught my eye, something white. I bend down to pick it up and I immediately felt the desire for the white powder just by looking at it.

I was debating with myself whether to throw it away or keep it for later. I heard some noise in the living room and I immediately put it in my pocket and went back to the living room

"Whats up Elliot?" I said maybe a little too hyper

"Hey Dani" he yawned "what time is it?"

I looked at my phone again "6:35pm why?" His eyes widened

"Listen Dani uh I have to go meet up with some friends would you be okay alone?" I nodded

"Okay then I'll see you later I won't come back late" he put on a coat and a scarf around his neck "I'll be back soon"

As soon as I heard the door shut I went sprinting to the restroom and closed the door behind. I grabbed the little bag of white powder and opened it pouring it on the counter. I started lining it up, line by line.

I heard some a phone ringing, Which I believed was Elliot's somewhere in the kitchen I ignored it and continued lining it up.

It rang again.

I was just about done when it rang again. I slammed my hands against the counted "are you fucking serious" I shouted. I opened the door and went to the kitchen looking around for Elliot's phone. It stopped ringing and I was just about to walk back to the restroom but after a couple of seconds it started ringing again.

I located the sound and grabbed the phone, I didn't bother looking at the caller I.D. I was furious,

"Hello" I said a little harshly

"Hi, hello is Elliot there?" it was a girl and her voice sounded so soothing and calm that it made my heart flutter a little bit

"No he just left moments ago" My voice came out calmer than it was a couple of seconds ago

"Okay can you just tell him that her friend called and to give me a call back thanks" she then hung and I had totally forgotten about by unfinished business in the restroom. Mostly because something kept bothering me.

Were have I heard that voice before.

---------------------------

Would you rather see Dani's POV or Santana's pov?