Chapter 27

I fidgeted with my fingers nervously as I looked at Dani beside me

"Ready babe?" I nodded. She kissed my nose making my face scrunch up before knocking on the door lightly

"Dani, Santana you're here, we've been waiting for you for a while" I smiled at Elliot, he already knew about the engagement since he was the first person Dani told before me which I should be mad about for telling him first instead of me. Dani interlaced our fingers as we entered his house.

We hid the ring pretty well considering the fact that Danis hand was covering my hand. Dani told me to take it off once we got here but I insisted, I didn't want to take it off it just felt weird without it. Dani and I sat next to each other on the couch as we waited for everyone else to arrive.

We were going to announce the engagement today we just didn't know how to announce it, I guess we were just going to announce it once everyone was here or just when the time was right but we didn't want to wait any longer that's for sure. We also had plans to go back to Ohio in a couple of days to surprise our parents about the engagement which I know they're going to be shocked by it.

"Hi guys" Kurt and Rachel greeted us along with Quinn who had her arm around Rachel's waist.

Megan arrived a little later, did I mention that Jamie was here also, I could literally feel the tension in the air between them.

Once everyone was here they immediately fell into deep conversations with each other. Dani got up making me get up as well, I saw her rub the back of her neck something she did when she was nervous

"Um guys...I-well we have an announcement to make" Everyone shut up and turned their attention towards Dani and me for the most part all eyes were on Dani

"We're getting married" she grabbed my hand softly and showed everyone my engagement ring. All I heard was a squeals coming from everywhere...gay people these days.

"Oh my god" everyone started speaking at the same time

"When did this happen?"

"Why didn't you tell me"

"What the heck let me plan the wedding"

"Guys, guys! We don't have a wedding date yet although I hope we have one by next week, first we have to visit her parents and see if...well they accept us getting married"

"What!? You didn't ask her parents first for their approvals?" Dani shook her head softly

"We know they're going to say yes" she said confidently "I know they are. They always loved me when I used to go over to their house" she said smiling at me. It was true my parents always loved Dani, I sometimes thought that they might've loved Dani more than me by the way they treated her. When I told my parents about me cheating on Dani they were disgusted by me, they never thought I would do something like that especially to Dani. I know they are going to be happy once they see me and Dani arriving at their front porch holding hands, maybe a little startled at first but they'll be happy at the end.

Once everyone settled down we started eating dinner. Elliot served us roasted chicken which looked deliciously cooked

"Elliot this looks so good I think I'm going to have a orgasm" I heard Jamie say making me almost choke on my food

"As long as it's with me" I heard Megan whisper for no one to hear. I looked at her shaking my head, she looked at me and blushed. Dani looked at me curiously and I felt her hand clasp my hand from under the table

"So how's everyone's life going any make-ups, break-ups recently. This is the first time we've hang out together since January now it's June...how time passes"