-𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄-

august nineteenth, 2015novi grad, sokovia

novi grad, sokovia

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire and that's what we signed up for, but the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace; and that's not gonna happen today, but we can do our best to protect them and we can get the job done." Steve said as the team flew toward Sokovia. "We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters; that we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

"We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!" Pietro said after he sped into the police station, him sighing and heading back in with a shotgun after nobody listened to him. "Get off your asses."

"Tasha!" While the rest of the team helped with evacuation, Thor and Bruce headed to Ultron's lair; Thor examining Ultron's weapons while Bruce set out to find Natasha. "Tasha!"

"Bruce?"

"You alright?" Bruce asked after he found her in the cell.

"Yeah."

"The team is in the city. It's about to light up." Bruce said, Natasha nodding before she glanced around for something to break the door.

"I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere."

"Yeah." Bruce said with a nod, holding up his gun before he shot the lock, opening the cell door. "I did."

"So what's our play?" Natasha asked after she walked out of the cell.

"I'm here to get you to safety." Bruce said with a nod.

Natasha looked at him, cocking her head slightly in confusion. "Job's not finished."

"We could help with the evacuation, but I can't be in a fight near civilians; and you've done plenty." Bruce said as he stepped toward her. "Our fight is over."

"So we just disappear?"

"Boss, Brooke, your man's in the church." Friday informed before the two flew to the church. "I think he's waiting for you."

"Come to confess your sins?" Ultron asked, the two glancing around for the program.

"I don't know." Brooke said, shrugging as she looked at her brother. "He's got a lot of sins. How much time you got?"

"More than you." Ultron said before the siblings turned around, their eyes widening at Ultron's new form.

"Have you been juicing? Little vibranium cocktail?" Tony asked, making Ultron groan. "You're looking—I don't wanna say puffy."

"You're stalling to protect the people." Ultron said, making the two shrug.

"Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?" Brooke asked, making Ultron chuckle.