-𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄-

november eighteenth, 2023avengers compound, upstate new york

avengers compound, upstate new york

"Okay, so the how works; now we gotta figure out the when and the where." Steve said, looking from the screens of the Stones to the team, who sat scattered across the conference room. "Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

"—or substitute the word encounter for damn near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones." Tony said before he took a sip of his coffee.

"I haven't." Scott spoke up, making everyone look at him. "I don't even know what the hell you're talking about."

"We only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each." Brooke explained as she looked from Scott to everyone else, taking a sip of her iced coffee. "These Stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"—our history, so not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony added, making his sister nod.

"—which means we gotta pick our targets." Clint said, the Stark siblings pointing at him in agreement.

"Corretto."

Correct.

"Okay, this has been bugging me for the last week." Scott said, looking at everyone as he pointed to Brooke and Tony. "These two just randomly speak another language."

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"They grew up speaking Italian." Natasha explained with a shrug.

"That's Italian?" Scott asked as he looked at the brother and sister, who nodded. "I thought it was Spanish."

"Spanish and Italian are similar, but we speak Italian." Brooke informed, earning a nod from her brother.

"Okay, and you guys just understand them?" Scott asked as he looked at the team, who nodded and shrugged.

"Somewhat."

"What?"

"Some words are easy to figure out like possible, visible, responsible, classic." Clint said with a shrug.

"Yeah. We also know every curse word imaginable." Rhodey said, the team nodding.

"Okay, I get that part." Scott said before Tony and Brooke looked at him, rolling their eyes.

"Do you wanna get stuck back in the Quantum Realm?"

Scott shook his head as he looked down. "No ma'am."

"Let's start with the Aether." Steve said before he looked at Thor, who was sitting in the corner. "Thor, what do you know?"

Everyone looked over to Thor, who didn't answer. "Is he asleep?"