Your Lie In April (SaiDa AU)

Annyeong/Konnichiwa! As you know (or not) this is my first story ever and I want it to be SaiDa yet an anime at the same time, so why not combine them?

Dahyun is a guy here, to make the story more like the anime. Some of the girls here will also be guys

•Contains (a lot) of spoilers on the anime "Your Lie in April"

•I may change some scenes/lines here so it can be a little different

•They are all in the same age here (except for Jeongyeon and Nayeon)

•Most of these will be my POV

•A little bit of DahMo and SaTzu (but still SaiDa)

I guess that's all, for now

Summary:

Kim Dahyun is a former child prodigy who lost his ability to play the piano when his mother died.

His daily life is monochrome, but it begins to gain colour when he meets a female violinist by chance.

Minatozaki Sana is an audacious go-getter who is overflowing with personality.

Enchanted by the girl, Dahyun starts to move forward with his own legs at the age of 14

"I met the girl under the full-bloomed cherry blossoms and my life has begun to change."
-Kim Dahyun

"Was I able to live inside someone's heart? Was I able to live inside your heart? Do you think you'll remember me at least a little? You'd better not hit "reset!" Don't forget me, okay? That's a promise, okay? I'm glad it's you, after all. Will I reach you? I hope I can reach you."
-Minatozaki Sana

"Every since that day I met you, the world became colorful."
-Kim Dahyun

Your Lie in April trailer