Chapter 13 - Competition

I'm now known as Ai_Kiminatozaki. "Ai" is the japanese of "Love" and "Ai" is also the first 2 letters on my name and then my parent's (SaiDa) surnames combined. And so Ai Kiminatozaki is born.

(You can ignore me if you want to 😂)

Let's now go on with the story!

Dahyun's POV

I was sitting on a swing and looking a person having a deep thought. Not until someone called me.

"Hey." It sounds familiar, "How's it going?" Like, it sounds like... my voice?

"It's coming up, huh? The competition?" I was shocked to see that its not a person who's talking to me, but a black cat instead. A familiar black cat. I stayed silent and looked down, the same height as the cat.

"Don't get spooked! Don't worry about it.... don't worry about it. So what if you get humiliated, or if they all laugh at you? It's not like they're going to abandon you." I clenched my fists but my face remain stoic. "After all, you're not Beethoven. And of course, you're not Chopin, either."

"I know that." I stated

"Oh? Well, then..." the cat walked closer to me and stared at my eyes. "Who are you?" This really caught my attention, "And where are you?" But without any reply, the cat continued

"All right... Are you ready to go on your journey?"

(A/N: For those who don't know, this is all happening in Kousei/Dahyun's mind)

Scene Change

Currently, we're here at the soccer field at the back of our school. We're here because we are watching Tzuyu play soccer since its the day of the tournament. While Tzuyu plays soccer 'cooly', as his fans said, a lot of his fangirls were loudly cheering for him. While me, unluckily, were beside the loud ones, feeling like my ears are gonna explode. And what's more when you have two loudest fans of Tzuyu on your other side. Let's name them Sana and Momo, Jihyo is the only quiet one.

"GO FOR IT, TZUYU!" Ouch, my ears...

"Cover him!"
"Here he comes from the right!"

Tzuyu manages to successfuly passed the two players from the other team, their opponent today.

"They switched."

"GO!" Can't Momo stop shouting so loud?

Tzuyu then shoot the ball on the goal but missed and hit the metal bars instead.

And adding more disappointment to Tzuyu, he heard the whistle. Meaning, their time is up, but earning no single goal in the end was Tzuyu's team.

"That whistle."

"...reflecting irregularly across the clear skies."

"So Tzuyu ended up losing, too... Too bad." Momo said feeling sad about Tzuyu not winning the game too. Remember that Momo's team didn't won on their baseball game?

"Hey, don't cry. We gave it our best shot, didn't we?" Tzuyu told his teammate, J-hope was the name I think? While comforting him. "Come on, we gotta go shake hands."

"Tzuyu!" Momo called

"Thanks for rooting for us." Tzuyu told us while giving a small smile

"You were really cool." I told him

"Well, I missed my chance at becoming a star. So the rest is up to you!" Tzuyu said while giving a wink and a smile, a genuine one now.

"Let's play again in high school, okay?" Tzuyu told his teammate, J-hope.