🌹Chapter-Eight🌹

(Hey...just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who's left me all the wonderful comments i really appreciate them all...but please don't forget to vote it really means a lot to me and this shows me that the readers are liking the story so far. ⚘⚘💖💖 I'm updating this chapter quickly after the previous... but the next chapters will be decided by the number of reads and votes the story gets)

"What about your parents have they come round yet?"

"No there're giving me the silent treatment. Not even talking to me directly....but I can't blame them really. Abla says they'll come round...I really hope so."

Layla had found out about Sanem's pregnancy a few weeks ago. She had been out with Emre when they'd met Ayhan. It was the first time Emre had seen her since he'd given both Ayhan and Sanem a lift from the clinc.

"Hey hope your all better." Emre had told Ayhan.

"Why what's wrong Ayhan?"

"Hmm nothing Layla Abla it was months ago."

"Months ago?"

"Yes I met Ayhan and Sanem outside the clinic when I dropped my car off at the garage."

"Ok...Ayhan I can't remember you not being well. Sanem hadn't mentioned it either."

Something didn't add up...Layla thought, she was going to get to the bottom of it.

"Layla Abla." Ayhan continued with a nervous chuckle. "It was nothing look I have to go. I'll see you later." Ayhan knew she'd dug a hole for herself.

"Yes you will." Layla said intimidatingly.

Later that evening Ayhan heard the door knocking...actually someone banging it. She instantly knew who it was.

"So come on talk..." Layla barged in.

"About what." Ayhan said shakily,

"Ayhan don't...just spill it you know I'll get it out of you."

"Well Sanem wasn't well..."

"So you went to a clinic outside of the city...just because Sanem wasn't feeling well. Do you think I'm going to buy that excuse? I want the truth now. Then I'll deal with her."

"Abla it the truth I promise..."

"Ayhan listen I'm just about past my limit of patience...so talk...Now."

Layla come up coser to Ayhan and looked at her straight in the eyes. Ayhan was desperately trying to avoid eye... but like always she fially succumbed.

"Abla Sa...Sanem's....hmm...she's....Abla Sanem's pregnant."

"What? You're joking?"

"No...No... Abla she is...she is pregnant." Without another word Layla walked out.

"Sanem...." Ayhan voice was shaky..as soon as Layla had left Ayhan speed dialled Sanem's number...thanking her lucky stars that she answered on the first ring.

"Ayhan...What's happened?...What's wrong?"

"Sanem...Layla Abla found out....she found out that your pregnant.

"What ...How?"

Ayhan explained briefly what had happened ...with Layla walking out...presumably going home to call Sanem.

"Be prepared you'll get the call in a few minutes." Ayhan said.

"Oh God what am I going to do? As if I didn't have enough to worry about now this..." Sanem started walking round the room.