Pitch black

*smut warning*

Ian finishes the cigarette that rested between his lips and stared at his peaceful, sleeping boyfriend. He decides to say something to break the sweet silence. "Hey. You awake?" Ian whispers while he looks at Mickey, "I am now" Mickey mumbles, keeping his eyes closed. "Can't sleep" Ian says, slightly slurring his words and shuffling down the bed. Mickey keeps his eyes closed and giggles while Ian decides to climb over Mickeys body. "Again?" Mickey mumbles while he keeps the cute smile on his face. Ian slowly leans down, placing his chin on mickeys shoulder before ruining the poor boys sleep and yanking him onto his back so that he is face to face with his boyfriend. "What you got a problem with that?" Ian says smirking, faces close together "Why would I have a problem with that? It's just an advantage" Mickey says smirking as he runs his hand against Ian's cheek. "Oh yeah?" Ian says smirking back and leaning down placing a hard, lustful kiss on Mickeys plump lips. Mickey kisses back roughly and turns Ian around so that he is now sitting on top of the redhead. Ian's hands ran down mickeys sides as mickey slowly dry humped Ian. They continued to do this as Ian met mickeys thrusts until they couldn't handle anymore. It was almost pitch black in the room so Mickey slowly tried finding the Gallagher's lips. Ian licked mickeys bottom lip before he quickly allowed his boyfriend to shove his tongue down his throat. They made out until Mickey slowly yanked his and his boyfriends pants off. Mickey shuffled down and tugged at the redheads boxers, pulling them down. He felt around in the dark until he reached Ian's cock and slowly started to stroke it back and forth. Mickey reaches down and licks along Ian's slit, earning a small moan from Ian. Mickey reaches farther down and thrusted Ian's dick while he swallowed the parts he could reach soon gaining a Rhythm. Mickey bobbed faster and faster until he felt his boyfriends warm liquid fill his mouth. Mickey reaches back up, thinking he was kissing Ian's lips but he just kissed his nose instead. "Wrong spot" Ian said giggling as he reached his head up and connected his boyfriends lips with his. He tugged down mickeys boxers down while Mickey kicked them off, not breaking lip contact. Ian wrapped his big hand around the black haired boys cock and started thrusting his cock, back and forth while making out viciously. Mickey reached one hand into Ian's fiery hair and the other running down his side. "Imma try fucking you okay?" Ian said as he saw the dark shape on top of him nod. Ian stopped the thrusts as Mickey let out a little whimper. Ian flipped his boyfriend over and tried lining his dick with Mickeys hole but instead just thrusting into the bed. "Ow" Ian said as he rubbed his dick, "stupid right her-OH" Mickey said as he shoved Ian's dick inside himself. Ian thrusted slowly before starting to go faster and faster while the boy under him panted and moaned. "Fuck!" Mickey yelped as his head smacked against the head board. Wow this whole sex in the pitch black wasn't working well. Ian kept with his thrusts while Mickey rubbed his head but moaned more. "Coming" Ian moaned soon filling his boyfriend with another orgasm. Mickey just nodded quickly before coming onto his and Ian's chest. Ian just stopped and took a breath before flopping beside his boyfriend. "Ah!" Ian yelled as he fell onto the floor with a big -THUMP-. "You okay?" Mickey said trying to reach for his boyfriend before falling on top of him. "Ow" Mickey groaned as he started giggling along with Ian. "Okay next time we at least need a night light", "I agree".