Mama snake

It was the morning of a Saturday. Mickey and Ian spent the night fucking constantly which left them bruised, marked up and sore but you can't blame them. Mandy wasn't home and like always Mickey took that as an advantage and called Ian over immediately.

Mickey eventually got out of bed and slipped on one of Ian's plain hoodies that was just a black champion hoodie. It hung just above his knees and covered his boxers, his hands were swallowed by the sleeves. Mickey rubbed at his eyes and walked into the bathroom to take a piss but when he passed the mirror he was shocked. His neck had multiple hickeys which were very prominent. There was trail going down his neck and then disappeared in the collar of his boyfriends hoodie. Mickey just sighed and took his piss before sneakily going into the living room to try and avoid Mandy who was in the kitchen but of course, it didn't work. "Mick! Good morning!" She said cheerily as she entered the living room with two pieces of toast. "You hungry?" She said sitting across from him on the other couch, "kinda" he mumbled, cuddling into the hoodie that smelled like Ian. Mandy just smiled and gave him one of the pieces of toast, "here, I made an extra one just in case" she said giving him a small wink. He just quickly took the toast and cuddled back into the hoodie while he struggled to chomp on his toast. Mandy just chuckled, "why don't you just eat it normally instead of whatever the fuck your trying to do" she said looking at her brother who grunted in frustration when all the crumbs of the toast fell all over the front of the hoodie. He just grumbled something Mandy couldn't here and shuffled out of the hoodie a bit so that his face wasn't hidden and he could reach his toast. Mandy just stopped chewing on her toast and stared right at the hickeys in shock. "wow mick uh fun night?" She said chuckling when her brothers face went bright red, it almost matched his neck. "Uh n-no, I got bite by a snake" he stuttered out as he took a small bite of his toast. Mandy almost spat out her toast from the stupid lie her brother made up, "snake huh?" She said quirking her eyebrow. "Yep, mama snake" he said looking away and chewing the last bit of his toast. Mandy just shook her head and chuckled.

~
10 minutes later Ian entered the living room after a very awkward silence and he hugged Mickey from behind the couch and kissed his cheek and trailed down to his neck. "Your wearing my hoodie" he whispered in his ear which made his boyfriend shiver. Mickey eventually pushed him back when Mandy wiggled her eyebrows at him, "good morning mama snake" she said which made Mickeys face go even more red. "Mama snake?" He said confused, Mickey just smacked his hand against his forehead. Fuck him.