Money

Mickey sat at the old, crappy table in his house. His head in hands and his fingers entangled in his thick, black hair. Under his elbows were the bills. Mickey stressed about the bills, about how much it would be but it never was this bad because now it was almost like he was going bankrupt.

"Hey baby, how's your day been?" Ian says cheery from the front door, Mickey looks up miserably and he got lost in his thoughts. What if he went bankrupt and lost Ian? What if Yev would get taken away? These thoughts spiralled in mickeys head before he broke loose. He stared at Ian but tears rolled down his cheeks. Ian rushes over to his broken boy, confused. "Mick-mick hey are you okay?" Ian said in a worried tone, holding Mickey in his arms and letting him cry. They stayed like that before Mickey calmed down a bit and Ian sat down, looking into his boyfriends sad eyes. "Ian you don't understand" Mickey whimpered out and looked down. "Babe what don't I understand?" Ian said in a soothing Voice while he rubbed mickeys back. Mickey took a deep breath before speaking, "the bills. They are here but-but" Mickey hiccuped slightly and wiped his nose with his sleeve before continuing. "I don't have the money, we don't" Mickey said looking into Ian's eyes. "Mickey, that's nothing to worry about. Just a little dep-", "Ian you don't get it. It's a not a 'little'" Mickey sighed. "It's a lot. I can't afford those new steel toed shoes for you. I can't afford the new toy Yev wanted so bad and I can barely afford enough for a fucking new god damn table!" Mickey yelled as he kicked the old table he sat at. "Calm down okay? Nothing to worry about we don't need those things" Ian said slowly while he rubbed his hand against mickeys cheek. He looked into his boyfriends ocean eyes and leaned in placing a soft kiss on his lips before pulling back and looking at him again. "But i want to buy you guys those things. I want to be the good dad and good boyfriend." Mickey said letting more tears fell. "Baby we got this okay? I promise we can get through this together." Ian said resting his forehead on Mickeys. "Okay" Mickey said quietly before leaning up a bit and placing a soft kiss on Ian's lips.