On call

Ian walked the lonely streets of south side. It was trickling rain from the sky and the moonlight shone on Ian's pale, freckled face. All of his relatives were out of the house which made Ian feel lonely. Mickey worked a late shift tonight at the rub 'n' tug so Ian remained alone by himself in the rain on the dark streets. Cars passed by him and people walked passed with their loved ones which only made Ian more sad. Mickey was on constant call so he never was home anymore so Ian stayed at the Gallagher's most of the time but of course no one was there, really. Lip was with Mandy at the Milkovich house often, Fiona worked at the diner or stayed with v, Liam stayed with Kevin and v for most nights and since it was summer and there was no school so Debbie and Carl were usually having sleepovers. Ian was planning on spending a fun day with his lover consisting of cuddles, kisses and all sorts of romantic couple things. Of course though Mickey was called in for work and Ian was left behind. "Fucking on call my ass" Ian said frustratedly while kicking the small rock on the wet side walk. He was angry and sad because of Mickeys stupid on call stuff. He didn't understand why Mickey would rather have random calls for work or just spend time with his boyfriend but he just didn't bother questioning. It was good for Mickey to have a decent job. It helped him overcome his hatred for people and it also got him out of the house. I mean yes it sucked for Ian because Ian was off of work for a couple weeks and Mickey wasn't but he didn't bother complaining with Mickey. So instead he just walked down the streets and explored places he's never been before.

An hour passed by and Ian just ended up going home. Obviously no one was there but he just decided to go anyway. He sat on the crappy, uncomfortable couch in the semi cramped living room. There was just so much stuff that laid around which made it seem tiny but in reality it was surprisingly big. Their tv was no longer functional because Liam decided to spill his juice on it and they didn't have enough money to repair it. Ian just sighed and laid down on the cold couch and rested his arm behind his head. He turned his head and looked at the clock that read 10:03 pm. Not only was no one coming home anytime soon but Mickey still hadn't texted him sadly. Ian felt his eyes slowly start to close before he heard the door open by the dining room. He knew it was someone he didn't really care about, like frank so he just kept his eyes closed. The door quietly closed and he opened one eye but it seemed to not help him see who it was. He just shrugged it off and closed his eyes again before feeling someone hold their hand over his eyes. Ian struggled to get out of the persons grip but they just wouldn't let go. "Who the fuck is it?" Ian yelped while clawing at the hand on his face. He then felt soft lips meet his and he knew exactly who it was. He smirked into the kiss before opening his eyes and seeing that beautiful face he adored. "Hello firecrotch" Mickey said smiling and walking around the couch before moving Ian's legs over and sitting down. Ian sat up and moved closer to Mickey before leaning his head on his lovers shoulder. "Why are you home early?" Ian asked softly, looking up into his boyfriends ocean eyes. Mickey just shrugged, "they let me leave early" he said before leaning down and placing his lips on Ian's again. "Oh. Well I'm happy. I've been so lonely for the past, well since you went to work. I hate your stupid on call" Ian said scrunching his face up in annoyance. Mickey just giggled and ran his fingers through Ian's fiery red hair. "Well I'm home and we have all the time we want. I get two days off" Mickey said kissing Ian's forehead, "thank god" Ian said kissing his boyfriend again.