Bleach blonde

Ian sat in his chair at work, spinning his chair back and forth. He waited for those fifteen minutes until he could go home and relax. Fifteen minutes till his boyfriend picks him up. Ian was excited.

Fifteen minutes passed by very slowly but when it was time, Ian almost tripped from running outside so fast. In the corner of his eye he saw Mickeys car and smiled before walking over and getting in. He hadn't looked at his boyfriend yet. He closed his door behind him and buckled in before he looked over at his boyfriend with a smile. His smile slowly turned into an o-shape. His boyfriend had almost bleach blonde hair. Mickey looked at him confused. "Is there something on my face or?" Mickey asked, Ian slowly shook his head "your-your hair" Ian said quietly. Mickey just smiled and started driving, "you like it? Something new" Mickey said focusing on the road. Ian looked out the window and his eyes were as big as saucers. Why the fuck would Mickey do that? He didn't know if he liked it or not, he was so used to black hair. Mickey swallowed. Ian still hasn't answered.

Once the two men arrived at home (the ride being very awkward and quiet) Ian walked into their room and sat on the edge of their bed. Mickey followed after him. "You okay?" Mickey said when he approached Ian, "it's just" Ian couldn't gather himself to tell Mickey the truth. He just swallowed and looked up at Mickey. He stood up and ran his hand through Mickeys new hair. "It's so.. different" Ian said examining Mickeys head which made Mickey weirded out a bit but kind of chuckle. "I mean yeah" Mickey said giggling, Ian kept playing with his hair. Ian finally took his hand away and stared at Mickey, Mickey quirked an eyebrow. "You don't like it do you?" Mickey said kind of disappointed, Ian just kept staring before shaking out of his trance. "No no I-I do" Ian said kind of looking down, Mickey just shook his head and turned away. "No you don't but at least say it alright?" Mickey said facing back to Ian, Ian just sighed "I'm just used to your black hair" Ian said honestly. Mickey looked at him, "so do you want it back?" Mickey said kind of sad. "Do you okay? Just because I don't like it doesn't mean you have to change it for me" Ian said rubbing his thumb against Mickeys cheek. "Well then I'll change it back" Mickey said smiling at Ian and Ian just smiled back. He wanted to make him happy and if he was being honest, blonde just wasn't him.

A couple days after, Mickey had dyed his hair back to normal and Ian and Mickey were just laying in bed cuddling. Ian sighed and smiled, "what?" Mickey asked looking up at Ian. "I'm happy you changed your hair back that's all" Ian said kissing Mickeys head. Mickey just shook his head and smiled, "whatever you say Gallagher" Mickey said before resting his head back down on Ian's chest.