The Fuck?

"Where is it?" Mickey starts panicking as he looks into his shirt while he holds baby Yevgeny. "Where is what?" Ian asks the panicking Mickey, "My boobs Ian. Where did you put them?" Mickey yells. Ian looks at Mickey like he's gone mad. "What?" Ian asks super confused, "Where did i put my boobs? I need to feed Yevgeny" Mickey says sighing and lifting his shirt revealing nothing he is looking for. "Mick" Ian says mentally face palming. "What? Do you want me to starve him?" Mickey says. "You don't have boobs Mick. You are a man" Ian says patting Mickeys back. "Ian i had them earlier." Mickey says standing up and heading into their room. "See. I obviously had boobs" Mickey says holding up a bra. "Mickey that's Svetlana's bra you are holding" Ian says keeping in a laugh. "It's mine" Mickey says holding the bra up to his chest. Ian just starts laughing and Mickey becomes confused. "What's so funny?" Mickey asks, "You think you lost your 'boobs'" Ian says between laughs. Mickey just rolls his eyes and walks out heading back to hungry Yev. He sits him on his lap and lifts his shirt. Mickey holds the baby to his chest and Yevgeny latches onto Mickey's nipple obviously thinking he will eat from it. Mickey looks like he thought he was doing good until Yevy pulled away and started crying. "What's wrong Ian?" Mickey said panicking. "Yevgeny isn't getting his milk from your nipple Mick because it is simply just a nipple" Ian says sighing and picking Yev up. He grabbed Yevgeny a bottle from the fridge and heated it up, giving it to the baby. Ian walks over to Mickey and just sighs as tears roll down Mickey's face. "what's wrong babe?" Ian asks Mickey as he combs his fingers through Mickey's black hair. "I lo-lost my boo-boobs and made ye-yevgeny cry" Mickey sobs and starts quietly hiccuping. Ian just sighs knowing Mickey won't remember this when he is sober but also won't listen to him right now. "It's Ok Mick he is happy now. You need to rest" Ian says giggling. Mickey just nods and heads to bed.

-----

"I said what?!" Mickey exclaimed as he sat upright on the bed. "You said you lost your boobs and then grabbed Svetlanas bra and held it up to your chest explaining it was yours. Then you wouldn't believe that you had no boobs in the first place so you tried feeding Yev but then cried when he cried because he wouldn't eat your 'boob' milk" Ian explained as Mickey sat there shocked. "I must've been super high or some shit" Mickey said laughing hysterically at his own stupidity. "Yeah" Ian said giggling.