Time To Pack Up And Leave

Today was the day, the day I had to say goodbye to not only my boyfriend, but the father of this baby growing inside my stomach. Today was also the day I was moving in with Shay and Luke while Keaton was gone. Honestly I wish he didn't have to leave, but it'd be very unfair and selfish to ask him not to go. Not only would it affect his still growing career, but it'd also affect Wes and his still growing career. I am basically done packing, I just need some help from Shay and Luke with the last few things I couldn't do by myself. I began getting teary eyed as I thought about going through this pregnancy without Keaton. It hurt.... A LOT, I felt my chest tighten from the pain as the tears that I could no longer hold in streamed down my face. "Babe, are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say, the voice that I was going to miss so much. "Honestly.... No. I'm not fine. Not fine at all actually." I somehow managed to choke out. "What's wrong?" he asked as he embraced me into one of his famous hugs. "I guess the thought of you not being here in general is getting to me, and adding the fact that I'm pregnant with our baby. It just hurts!" "I know baby, but I'll be back before you know it! Believe me as much as I love my Emblems, I'd much rather be here with you, The mother of our baby, my girlfriend, and maybe future wife?" as he said that, he got down on one knee and pulled out a box. I gasped and began crying more than I already had been before. I stood there silent for a moment. "I know right now wouldn't be the best time, but if it's a yes we could start planning when I get back and once our little bundle of joy is born." I smiled. "Yes!" I choked out still in slight shock. He put the ring on my finger, it fit perfectly. He crashed his lips against mine before he once again embraced me into one of his famous hugs. For a moment the fact that he was leaving and wouldn't be here slipped my mind, and I was actually happy. Then thinking about his amazing hugs that would always make me feel better reminded me that I wasn't going to be able to feel his arms wrap around my waist, which now he can barely do due to my now huge and still growing stomach. Even if I wasn't upset or anything, I still loved his hugs. Now that he's leaving, I won't be able to just walk over to him and hug him. He'll be somewhere else in the country and at some points other parts of the world. I walked down the stairs after hearing someone knocking on the door, knowing it was probably just Shay and Luke. I opened the door and gave them both a hug. "Wait.... Are you wearing a ring?!" Shay asked. "Yep." "Did he?!" she said raising her voice a little in excitement. "Yep." "Oh my god, when?" "About 20 minutes ago." Keaton chimed in. Shay gave us both a hug and her and Luke congratulated us. "So how does it feel being engaged." "Great!" we both said in unison. "Did you get all of your stuff packed?" "Actually, no. I just need a little help with a few things." "Why didn't you just ask me?" "Well, you were busy packing yourself, and I didn't want to interrupt." "Babe, don't be silly. I still would've helped you!" "I know, but-" "No buts alright?" he cut you off then kissed you. "Alright."