What About Tour

They had put really weird cold jelly like stuff on my stomach before they began the ultrasound. "Alright, so you're only about 2 weeks pregnant as of right now. You probably won't notice any change for at least another 2 weeks." The doctor told us as he was giving an ultrasound. After that was over he handed me a towel to get rid of the extra towel. "Okay so we'll see you in another few weeks!" The doctor shook our hands and left the room leaving Keaton and I to get our stuff together. We walked out with Keaton's arm around my back. "I wonder what I'll look like...." I honestly said to Keaton. "I'm not sure Ema, but I'm sure you'll still look beautiful!" Honestly, I'm glad that this happened with Keaton and not some other person. I know and can trust that Keaton will truly try and do the best that he can to be with me and this baby as much as possible. He really is an amazing guy and I love him. Even before all this had happened I knew that I loved him, and I've seen the way he is with Isaac and he's amazing with him. I have no worries with our baby as far as Keaton being the father.... then it hit me.... SHIT! What about tour?! They had been planning this tour for a while now, but haven't announced it yet. I wonder if Keaton noticed? Nah.... I'm sure he has I mean how couldn't he? I just don't want to ruin this for him. I'm going to have to bring it up at some point.... right? "Hey Keats...." "Yeah babe?" "Um nevermind." "No tell me!" "No seriously nevermind, it was nothing." "Anythinng you say isn't nothing, you sure?" "Yeah." "Okay." Why couldn't I just bring it up then I mean better sooner than later. "Actually Keaton...." "Yeah babe, what's up?" "What about the tour that you guys have been planning?" "Shit! It must've slipped my mind, well when we start telling people I'll have to ask Wes and see if we can move the dates back a little bit since we planned this.... lets see.... about a month before your due date?" "Okay, and what if we can't? I don't want you to have to miss the oportunity, if I have to then I'll just stay with Shayna." "Alright, when should we tell everyone?" "This weekend okay for you?" "Yeah, that's fine!" Shayna is my best friend who is more like a sister to me. She's been there for me for about 8 years now, and yes we've had our ups and downs, but in a time like this I know she'll be there for me. 

Do any of you like 5 Seconds Of Summer? If you do comment below, because I might do a 5 Seconds Of Summer fanfic after this one.... Who knows!